|15, 50.8833, 118.1899|
Città del Peritano
|Nationalities||Darcodian (98%), Other (2%)|
|Government||absolute theocratic elective monarchy|
|• Pope||Giuliano III|
|• Governor||Paolo Semidori|
|Timezone||WUT + 7 h|
|Currency||Peritan lira (PRL)|
|Drives on the||right|
Peritan City is a country in northeastern Uletha.
Considering the current political boundaries, the extreme points of Darcodia are:
- North: Saint Sophia Chapel
- East: Chapel of the Most Holy Redeemer
- South: Torre Meridionale
- West: Claudio II Square
The executive power is provided by the Pope; the College of Cardinals exercises the executive power in place of the Pope.
The legislative power is in the hands of the Pope; the Peritan City Governorship exercises the legislative power in place of the Pope.
The judicial power is in the hands of the Pope; the Peritan Ecclesiastical Court exercises the judicial power in place of the Pope.
Holydays and days of rest
- 1st of January: New year day
- Last Friday of February: End of winter day
- Monday of Easter
- 1st of May: Workers Day
- 5th of June: Day of the nation
- 8th of December: Immaculate Conception
- 19th of December: Saint Darius Day, patronal feast
- 25th of December: Christmas, first day
- 26th of December: Christmas, second day
- Perita lira is a Darcodian lira variant, with equal value. In Darcodia and Peritan City can circulate both currencies.