Hi, friends! My complete name is Bruno Moreira de Souza. But you can call me only Bruno!
Basically, I am:
- Proud to be from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- Happy owner of a VW Fusca 1975, my first and only car, a car 10 years older than me. (Happy, even crashed sometimes, but always spending my poor money to put it beautiful again.) OK, OK, OK... since 2017 February, this car came back to my father. But it will be mine some day again. Anyway, this Fusca is yet in the family, hehehe. Well, by now... I am a happy owner of a "totally black" VW Bora 2001, hahaha! (yes, I ever got dreams with this car. All black - the body, but also the windows. Looks like I am from Mafia, hehehe!). Soon, a project to this car. DUB (18 inch wheels) or Euro Style (18 inch wheels, roof rack, yellow tint in the headlights, etc)??
- So much happy with my wife, Vanice.
- Fanatic fan of Fluminense Football Club. (NEEEENSEEEE!!!! NEEEENSEEEE!!!!)
- Off-shore worker. A half of a month, or more :-( , away from home, in the middle of the sea...
- Busólogo (a guy who likes buses. I dont know about the rest of the world, but in Brasil, there are a lot of people like me, hehehe).
- Street-paper-maps collector (mainly brasilian maps, actually)
- Music to me? U2, Pearl Jam, Black Stone Cherry, Rammstein, Legião Urbana, etc. Various styles of rock and metal. No problem about pop, hip-hop, etc, except I hate funk, here from Rio de Janeiro, hehehe.
Work in Progress
| Palmeiras, MR, Brasonia
To read older posts, please visit my bliki!
|Country||What would be|
|Cariocas||A utopia of a mini-Brasil where the european settlers (brasonians) did not have so strong presence in the country development, being mainly by the indigenous people.|
|Brasonia||Something like "real" Brasil, I could say...|
|Belgravia||My "european" country. More slavic than latin or germanic.|
|Goytakanya|| My project about a poor country facing political tensions with a neighbor.
(The name was inspired in the nickname of a football derby in a city close the town I live. Goytacaz vs. Americano = "Goita-Cano")
This project started after Rasmus Rasmusson ask in the diaries about poor countries, and I talked with Isleño about it too. Goytakanya`s economy is most based in agriculture, and the country has problems with Mafia, etc...
|Luslandia||Would I define it as "my Portugal" or "my south Florescenta"?? hehehe. I still need to work on this country. Currently, my backup-land to the cities and town maps from Cariocas I will delete from the islands but I like so much to delete from OGF, hehe.|
Away from my countries, I still edit in: