FSA collaborators may input franchises located in the Federal States that they would be comfortable with them being mapped either regionally or nationally. This list will be organized by type of business. Some details may also be included, such as where your company is primarily based. If a headquarters is mentioned, make sure to link to it on the map at some point. Feel free to add more franchise types as needed.
|Fast Food - Breakfast|
|Breakfast||Available||Breakfast fast food chain in western FSA.|
Cafes and Bakeries
- (wiki link) is a well known chain of cafés with the headquarter in Belleville (NC)
- coffee shops, spread in all FSA and worldwide.
- (wiki link) A Nipewan Coffee shop/fast food place that is most known for it's sweet doughnuts and doughnut holes.
- A medium price coffee chain, also operating worldwide.
- (wiki link), known for high quality, organic and fairtrade coffee
- a widespread chain of coffee shops. Ubiquitous in urban areas and a direct competitor to Starlight Cafe. Headquartered in Lake City, Minnonigan; owns naming rights to the Bradford Cove Stadium, where the Lake City Navigators play.
- a small regional chain in the New Carnaby/Culpepper area, but welcome to spread
- Template:Aquilia. a small, higher-end cafe company known for its homey, relaxing decor, but with a very limited number of places (probably around 50). Please limit these to states neighboring
- a chain of coffee and pastries in the middle and western FSA. This is highly franchised.
- Ice cream shop service soft-serve ice cream and fast food. Some locations are only open seasonally.
- a nationwide ice cream and frozen treats franchise based in Penquisset.
- is a nationwide chain serving ice cream and other desserts.
Bakeries and Pastries
- a bakery and pastry chain based out of Penquisset and found widely across the country.
- a nation-wide bakery and café which sells varieties of pastries and cakes.
- cookie bakery found in shopping malls.
- a bakery and pastry chain found in the southern part of the country, based in Fellshire.
- a café found nationally, mostly known for its bubble/boba tea. Based in Stafford, Eustacia.
- is a pretzel-specific bakery chain located in the Great Lakes and Southwest regions.
- Smoothie shops available in the West Lakes area.
- Gourmet popcorn shops, based in Minnonigan.
- / - Franchised sports bars throughout the Federal States, known for their chicken wings.
- a chain of pizza.
- a wings chain that is divided between a family-friendly restaurant and sports bar. Found everywhere.
- a sit down, dim lighting restaurant nationwide.
- is a breakfast/lunch-only restaurant chain operating nationwide.
- Mainly to be used in coastal regions on the eastern seaboard.
- A bar-atmosphere restaurant based out of Beaumont , Pavonearse. They are known for their drinks and burgers. This is mainly used along the Great Lakes region along with the Rockies and Northwest region.
- Family diner chain. To be used throughout the eastern FSA.
- is a dine-in restaurant and bar serving burgers, ribs, seafood, tacos, and fajitas. Locations are based in the Great Lakes region, though the chain seeks to be national.
- Dennison, Sierra, historically prevalent across the west and north of the FSA but can be used anywhere based out of
- prevalent in the eastern half of the country but intended to be nationwide.
- Stanton-NC National Bank of Archanta - nationwide bank, HQ in
- is a credit union with most of its locations in college towns and on university campuses. SCU has its headquarters in Zakahigan and seeks to be a national brand.
- Credit union restricted to current and former members of the FSA armed forces. Branches and ATMs often found on or near military installations.
- based out of Penquisset and found along the eastern seaboard.
- influencer bank in the western-most Great Lake states.
- a major bank in the central Grand Lakes states. Headquartered in Lake City; owns the naming rights to the Expo Gardens Coliseum, where the Minnonigan Minutemen and the Lake City Centurions both play.
- Most popular along FS-1, with limited amounts extending to Mountain Range B. Headquartered in Middlewall, Thermond.
- Eveleigh, Whitestone a major bank mainly serving the Southeast and Mid-Ardentic, based out of
- a newer franchise mostly in the western mountains area. Zero locations
- Wallawaukee, Seneppi and prevalent across the south of the FSA (Grand Lakes area). (intended market, but can be used sparingly outside this area) based out of
- Only found in far northwest.
- regional bank based in Wahanta, CL. Found in Western FSA.
- based in Alormen and surrounding states, previously state-owned but now private, focused on agriculture, commerce and industry.
- a public bank in Elway. Zero locations
- Apawiland. a private bank based mostly used in southern
- private bank in Fellshire. Zero locations
- Raidenne, Culpepper. a clothing store for young women, based in
- a unisex clothing company.
- a clothing store specializing in custom and name brand hoodies.
- is a clothing store best known for its flannel shirts.
- is a large chain that sells shoes and athletic clothing, with locations throughout the country.
- is an upscale clothing chain located mostly on the east coast that sells men's, women's, and children's clothing and accessories.
- nationwide warehouse shoe store found in shopping centers.
- generic clothing store found in shopping centers and malls.
Arts & Craft Stores
- - large store with all kinds arts and crafts supplies. Found nationwide.
- - large store with all kinds art supplies, fabrics, and home decor. Found nationwide.
- auto parts store located across the entire FSA
- auto parts store located in mountain region and expanding into the rest of the country. Zero locations
- - tire store found in western FSA.
HQ in Fayette, Nipewalost state based in Wearhead, Trinity Island.lost state is a nationwide auto repair and parts maintenance superstore
Big Box (Hypermarkets/Superstores/Bulk Stores/etc.)
headquarted in Norotonick, Trinity Island.lost state
Bulk food and other goods store Headquartered in Kennedy, Nipewalost state
- Eveleigh, Whitestone. an upscale department store, based in
- - A department store.
- / - a department store, which operates nationwide, generally in downtowns and malls, but some big box stores can exist as well
- Orchid Fields, McPearson, West Massodeya. Found nationwide. - a chain of hypermarket/discount department stores/groceries. Hedquartered in
- Federal States of Archanta. Headquartered in Apawiland. - a big department store, found mostly in retail areas, can be found all over the
- - department store focused on luxury goods and high fashion
- - big department box store. Direct competitor to Redshed. Headquartered in Wahanta, Clamash.
- - department store only found in shopping malls of large cities.
- - a department store only found in shopping malls of cities 50,000 or less. Operated by Newport's
- - a department store which the clothes are always on-sale. Found in large outdoor shopping centers or as a standalone store. It is never an anchor to an indoor shopping mall.
- - a wholesale/cash and carry in western/north FSA (based in Sierra)
- - used book seller. Only found in large cities and cities with large universities.
- - founded in Creedle, New Carnaby, now in Stanton - most shops in the eastern part
- - big box book store - found along west coast and mountain region
- an electronics and computer store (found in Sierra and elsewhere)
- an electronics and computer parts store geared towards enthusiasts located in northwestern FSA.
Farm & Ranch
- - regional medium size box store dedicating to farm and ranching supplies such as tools, flannel clothing, animal feed, and fencing. Found in Mountain and West Lakes Regions in rural communities with between 2,000 and 30,000 population
- has many smaller stores, found all over the country
Home Improvement/Do it Yourself
- - Found nationwide.
- - founded in Oakhill, now all in the eastern and middle FSA
- - found in the Southeast and Lakes regions of the FSA
- found in the West Central Region and plains of the Mountain region. Named after the mountain folks' joke that the farmers below can do nothing.
- - large office supply store. Found nationwide.
- - store dedicated to organization (i.e. containers, totes,). It is only found in large metropolitan areas with one per market.
- - large store with all kinds of pet food and toys, found all over the country.
- - store dedicated to the adoption of pets and the sale of products for animals.
- - Outdoors store found in large cities. Sells camping, hunting, fishing, and sporting goods. Usually a large box store, but sometime found as a medium to large anchor in shopping malls.
- - another large sporting good stores. More focused on selling clothing and sporting goods than outdoors supplies.
- - Specializes in outdoor activities usually for the mountains— fishing, camping, skiing, etc, not that big of a store so can be found in smaller, starting-point towns
Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
- - chain of smaller, higher-end markets specializing in higher quality and organic foods
- Huntington. Mostly found in both West and East Massodeya. Though rarer in the East Central Region of the Federal States - Chain of smaller, high-end groceries, specializing in local fairtrade, organic foods and high quality produce. Headquartered in
- Nishowigan. - suburban supermarket chain based in
based in Aperia.lost state
- A supermarket chain
- - An urban supermarket chain mainly serving downtowns in large cities.
- (wiki link) An East-Coast regional supermarket. Is open for development all along the eastern seaboard.
- (Locations can be placed further out sparingly, but the primary market should be the Eastern Seaboard.)
- - Primarily northeastern supermarket. Use sparingly outside of the northeast, as the company is "growing" out of the northeast. Zero locations
- - western supermarket originating in Sierra
growing out of Nipewalost state. Most locations are around the Grand Lakes
- Supermarket chain
- - A regional supermarket chain based in Fellshire with locations to be based mostly in the Grand Lake and southeastern states.
- - Can be found all over the west. Named as an icon of its popularity, as well as its founder's history with seismic activity.
- - Headquarters in Darsons, Michisaukee, located in the central FSA with a few locations elsewhere.
- - A regional mid-range supermarket with locations mostly in Grand Lake states.
- - regional supermarket found in Clamash and nearby states.
- - supermarket found in western FSA.
- GEM Stores (stylized as [name]'s ) - Short for "Guaranteed Excellence Markets", a network of independent grocers. Based in Minnonigan.
- - (Good buy) Small footprint discount grocery store that only sells private label.
- - A discount supermarket chain found primarily in low-income areas throughout the southeastern region of the FSA
- - Small, cheap store found in urban areas around the eastern mountain range.
- - Smaller store with really cheap prices, usually found in suburban areas in the northeast region. Zero locations
- usually places agriculture products in chains but owns independent shops spread nationally with few international locations. In rural areas, there are production facilities to package and prepare the food for distribution.
- Is an anime store across the FSA.
Thrift (Second-Hand) Stores
- a thrift shop based in Oswego.
based in Fayette, Nipewa.lost state
A thrift store
- a thrift store selling donated items
Variety ("Dollar") Stores
- - a variety store where items and packaged food are cheap due to either small sized packaging or poor quality. Spreading across rural FSA in the outskirts of small towns.
- a thrift store with all merchandise costing $1.
- - "Dollar" store chain based in Minnonigan.
- is a standalone convenience store
- a convenience store prevalent across the east coast with a corporate headquarters in Penquisset.
- a convenience store located across eastern and central FSA.
- a convenience chain with locations in metro Stanton and the southeast
- a convenience chain with locations in the Lakes Region
- a convenience store based in the northeast.
- is a convenience store/newsstand most frequently found in train stations and airports
- Lake City, Minnonigan headquartered in downtown
- headquarters TBD
- headquarted in Penquisset.
- - western HQ in Wahanta, CL & eastern HQ TBD
- - headquarters TBD
- an international JWHancher brand
- a national brand
- - international Bassett-Leyton brand.
- a national JWHancher brand
- a national brand that specifically features sustainability and endorsement of regional pop culture of locations
- a Bassett-Leyton brand - suites only hotel and often has a conference center
- a Bassett-Leyton brand
- a national Krannert Lodgings brand
- a national JWHancher brand
- a nationwide brand with all locations at national scenic and historic suites, usually away from large cities
- & Suites - a run of the mill Bassett-Leyton national hotel brand.
- a Bassett-Leyton national brand that is higher quality than Restfield Inns
- a Bassett-Leyton national brand often with more suites
- & Suites - a ValuCation brand national brand
- a national hotel brand owned by Ames Executive Entertainment
- a national Krannert Lodgings brand
- a budget hotel chain found near major highways and small cities.
- a national budget hotel
- a Bassett-Leyton national brand found in communities of 15,000 or more. Can be placed in small tourist trap towns.
- a ValuCation national brand found in the western half of FSA
- a Bassett-Leyton national brand
- & Suites - a ValuCation national brand
- a Krannert Lodgings brand popular along motorways between the Lakes and Northwest Regions
- a national chain of motels
- a chain of motels found on the outskirts of small towns
- a ValuCation national brand. Locations in urban and bigger towns are poor quality, however location in small towns(pop. <5,000) are relatively nice.
- - A ValuCation national brand. Similar to Mega 9 Motel.
- national truck stop chain.
Note: Individual states may or may not permit private companies to operate rest areas on the motorway system.
- national rest stop chain with a gas station, charging station, fast food restaraunts and a small campsite.
- national rest stop chain, gas station & supermarket in competition with ROUTEstop. These are found in smaller towns & cities and is a pretty big gas station.
- / - a gas station chain that probably is operated nationwide
- - gas station found all around the FSA. Called so because of its frequency.
- national gas station chain based out of Clamash.
- a gas station chain on the east coast
- a gas station chain operating primarily in the northern East Coast region. It is, however, open for expansion all along the coast.
- a gas station chain that has locations nationwide but more concentrated in the Great Lakes/South. Also known for major locations along motorways having at least one electric charging "pump".
- a medium-sized gas station that is highly prevalent on the west side of the country. Usually placed in either downtown areas, or along motorways. Locations have a small convenience store located to it, unless in highly urbanized downtown areas.
based in Aperialost state and prevalent on the east coast
- a gas station chain
- - gas station chain prevalent in the mountain region and west coast
- - A gas station commonly found in the East Coast and East Central Region, despite being national. Successful Gas Station chain since 1964.
- Gas station and convenience store named after FS-91. Found in the far northwest and Cosperica.
- - a chain of electric car charging stations. Manufactured and sold by the Neneehen ECar company.
- a franchiseable renewable energy provider for electric vehicles at stations across the state of Penquisset. Also have some interstate locations. Company also has home provider / community engineering operations.
- a franchisable energy provider for communities seeking to achieve a higher degree of sustainability based out of Penquisset. Some engineering contract areas of exploration include solar, wind, aqueous, thermal, and pedekinetic. Also has energy servies for vehicular energy
Radio and television networks
(Headquartered in Kennedy)lost state. It specializes in Hip-hop and RNB. Place this in cities with a huge hip-hop scene. Zero locations
The Mix is a radio station owned and operated by Corral Media
- NOW is a pop station playing all of today's best hits and boasting 1 hour of ad-free music. It is owned by Corral Media. Feel free to place in any city.
- a media host known for owning any radio stations in the Federal States. Based on National Public Radio (NPR) Zero locations
- Huntington. One of the main news channels in the Federal States and also worldwide. Headquarter in
- ( ) is a radio station which plays country music in the Mountain Region. Zero locations
- Federal States. Zero locations ( ) is one of the main news networks, based mostly in the Northwest, Central, and Mountains Regions of the
- (Archantan National Broadcasting)}} a very popular national-wide broadcasting and news company based in Orterrado, Laine.
Note: MCR and UANN have no headquarters, but have offices and major offices. You may add offices without permission, but contact iiEarth if you would like a major office.
- a national brand headquartered.
- a nationwide pharmaceutical company.
- stands for Cecil Young Pharmacy, found throughout the entire country.
- a pharmacy spread nation-wide, based in Cosperica.
- present in Sierra
- a pharmacy chain found along the West Coast and West Lakes region
Hardware and Software
- (wiki link) a computer and other hardware-manufacturing company, also produces software.
- a computer/cell phone manufacturing company.
- Internet-related company that started as a search engine. Based in Burton, PA.
, headquartered in Nenova, Aquilia.lost state
A mobile device manufacturer serving the southwestern FSA
- Electronics company manufacturing computer hardware as well as smartphones. HQ in Silver Valley, Tempache.
- Minnonigan Wireless, or a once-regional cellular phone provider expanding to the greater southwestern FSA. Based in Ondassagam, Minnonigan; owns naming rights to the Lake City Pitch where the Lake City Blue Stars play. Also operates locations, selling small electronics and accessories in train stations and airports.
- a cell phone service provider with service and physical locations through the entire country
- Hermosa Park, Tempache. Also operates , a low-cost prepaid option. Nationwide cell phone carrier providing wireless voice, messaging, and data services based in
- a social media company. MyStory was founded in 2010, and has 28 million users.
- a social media company with regional moderation offices and server buildings in certain regions. Zero locations
- a popular short-video entertainment company founded in 2011.
- Stanton that does International service as well as Domestic. is an airline operated out of
- Orterrado and operates international and domestic flights. is a major airline based in
- Lake City, with a focus on domestic flights and trans-Asperic flights to Antarephia. is a major airline based out of
- Dennison, Sierra
and Wallawaukee, Seneppilost state. Specializes in flights across the western and southern FSA but also serves other major FS cities.
is a major budget airline based out of headquartered in Fayette, Nipewa.lost state It also flies out of other parts of the FSA.
is a major airliner
- Gunnison Airport in Lake City. Direct competitor of flySmart. is a budget airline based out of
- Los Reyes. Mostly focuses on domestic flights throughout the northern FSA, but does a few international routes. is a budget airline based out of
- - Cheetah Buses is a coach bus company that serves the FSA and the rest of Astrasia. Bus depots are usually in Towns/Cities with a population over 1K
- - Redfox Trailways is a coach bus company that serves the FSA. Competitor of Cheetah Buses but sometimes share depots in towns/cities with intermodal stations
- - Coach bus company offering intercity service throughout the west and the Lakes region.
Nipewan ownedlost state railway company that calls their stations Quicklink Terminals and keeps them within big towns and major cities. The stations are somewhat like airports but function like train stations.
QuickLink is a
- - High-speed passenger rail service throughout the southeastern Federal States.
; and Wallawaukee, SN.lost state - High-speed passenger rail service connecting Lake City, MN; Nishaukee Falls, MN; Ondassagam, MN
- is a car manufacturing company with no headquarters. Operates worldwide. Zero locations
- is a worldwide car manufacturer based in New Carnaby (Wasserstadt, maybe).
- Zero locations
- Hearthsbridge, Culpepper with factories all over the country. cars are a FSA-made brand of car with a large following. Dealerships everywhere. Headquarters are in
- is a luxury car manufacturing company with plants in Gramercy, Seneppi, though much manufacturing has likely been outsourced. Remains of a Gramercy headquarters remain, but Crystalline was bought out by during an economic downturn. Now share many cobranded dealerships as .
headquartered in Clinton, Seneppilost state and with some plants in neighboring Gramercy, though some manufacturing has likely been outsourced to other cities and other countries. Dealerships all around the FSA and sparingly around the world.
and (Zero locations) are a large car manufacturer in Fayette, Nipewalost state. It is found all over FSA and around the world with dealerships like Elite Sengasi only being in cities over 1M near shopping malls.
Sengasi Motors is a Lianese car manufacturer with an Archantan HQ
- is a car company with dealerships across the entire FSA.
- a Slavonian car manufacturer with dealerships across the FSA and worldwide. Nilsen Trucks is the semi-truck division known for making powerful, durable and reliable trucks and are sold at separate dealers, usually right outside cities.
- (Zero locations) is a Schwaldian car manufacturer known for making high performance and luxury vehicles, dealerships worldwide. There is also a motorcycle branch named dealerships are only found in well populated cities.
- Barstone, TE. - electric car manufacturer and dealer, headquartered in
- Yorksey, EY. - a worldwide car manufacturer based in
- is a fairly new dealership that sells a vareity of cars (much like Carvana). It delivers cars and has locations with "car vending machines" which you go and pick up the car you've purchased from.
- Based in Lake City. a mid-tier car rental company available on-site at most FSA airports.
- a mid-tier car rental company available on-site at most FSA airports.
- an autonomous car rental service located in major cities, especially at airport facilities and transporation hubs.
- is an urban bicycle and scooter rental service with operations across the country and a corporate headquarters in Penquisset.
- - a FSA manufacturer and seller of tractors, combines, and other pieces of farm equipment. Fieldlander Implements (dealerships) are located across the country. The company also has several manufacturing plants around the country.
- a large cinema chain
- a large cinema chain
- (mostly Western) cinema chain, present in Sierra
- warer-pleasure parks in Oakhill, New Carnaby and ...
- - Parent company of several national casino brands. Began in Clamash, now headquartered TBD
- - owned by Ames Executive Entertainment - More luxurious than Amulet Casino - Found in larger cities, gambling cities, and tourism-based economy cities.
- - owned by Ames Executive Entertainment - Found in smaller cities
- based on Keller Williams and based in (???).
- a private shipping/delivery service company with warehouses all over the FSA.
- private nationwide logistics company providing delivery and supply chain services.
- : money transfer/bank wiring/courier services
- - large insurance company based in Wahanta, Clamash
- - medium sized life insurance company based in Gantiac, Clamash (Planner's Life Insurance Company)
- - large car and home insurance company. No HQ yet.
- a large hospital network with HQ in Wahanta, CL. Currently there are several hospitals owned by Concorda Health in Wahanta. Hospital names are preceded by ConcordaHealth (i.e. ConcordaHealth Memorial Hospital). Currently has naming rights to the soccer stadium in Wahanta. Regional HQ offices TBD where appropriate.
Tax Preparing Companies
- - nationwide tax preparing company
Financial Advising Companies
- - nationwide financial advisor company
- - financial advisor company typically found in strip malls or small town main streets.
- - large investing/stockbroker company
|Collaborative Projects||States: Alormen · Cosperica · Delenshire Islands and Passamaqueets · Eustacia · Michisaukee · New Carnaby · West Massodeya · Territories: Arecales · Huntington · Protectorates: Piscipula|
|Natural Environment||National Parks · Natural features|
|Commerce||Franchises · Industries|
|Transportation||Aviation · Highways · Railway companies · Railway resources|
|Worldbuilding||Government · History · Important persons · International relations · Military · Non-governmental organizations · Sports · State profiles|
|Project Communication||Main project page · Dashboard · Discord (request access) · Federal States Forum (archive) · Newcomers Guide · Regional coordination · Archives|