- This article is about the territory UL08f, and the project's info. For the country of Plevia, see Plevia.
Located in Western Uletha, UL08f is a collaboration project inside OGF, and the only one (excluding privately owned territories) related to real-world Italy.
- Izaland - Manager of the project.
- seasvnz - Since summer 2022 (Omissa)
- BMSOUZA - Since November 2022 (Colleferro and Nabiana)
- Alexmar983 - Since November 2022, various minor improvements on the whole territory
The following list includes users who extensively contributed in mapping Plevia
- Mtejku222 - Honorary member, starter of the project, but currently inactive.
- Davierr - Main contributor.
- ante44 - Main contributor.
- Lithium-Ion - Main contributor.
In training or occasional mappers
- Ciaosamuu - Since July 2022 (Condona)
- stefano20p - Since December 2022 (Cala Agra)
Rules for joining
Contact Izaland if you are interested in participating. To map in Plevia it is essential that you are able to map cities in Italian style (old towns, piazzas, castles and churches) and have a basic knowledge of Italian language.
Plevia mapping style
(from Mtejku222's idea:) Since it's supposed to be OGF:Italy, it's going to be quite similar to it in terms of culture and, to a lesser extent, history. However, it's located significantly further north, with its southernmost point being at the same latitude as central Italy and its northernmost point not far from Leipzig, Germany. For this reason, its climate will be Mediterranean in the south, oceanic in the west, humid subtropical in the east, and continental to arid in the north.
Economically, it will be slightly poorer than Italy, with the south-east and the south-west being generally richer than the north for historical reasons. The territory is larger than Italy and will have a similar population density (192 people/km2 vs. Italy's 201/km2); the population will be around 92 million. The capital city will also be the largest, and will be located in the south-east. It will serve as the cultural and historical centre of the country. It won't be too similar to Rome, but will have been a major hub of the OGF:Latin world in a distant past.
The country will receive strong cultural influences from other nations, especially near the borders: Arabic in the south (kind of like Sicily, and there might be certain places where Maltese is spoken); Venetian in the south-east (given the presence of Navenna); Turkic further to the north; Surian in the east; Antigoan (English/Latin) in the north; and Franquese in the west. There might be a separatist movement near Franqueterre. Of course, the main culture will be Italian-like, just like the language. However, I don't want it to be too similar, so this is as analogous as the country will get to its real world counterpart; most other things I will try to make original.
Current areas in activity
|Osianopoli - The Capital||
|Temisa - The second city||
|Costa - A port city on the western coast||
A proposal, based on the current situation, of the regions of Plevia.
|1||Pretannica||PR||Pradibosco||Exclave, facing Pretannic Lake|
|2||Alcamo||AC||Coveria||Desert, underdeveloped region, some nomadic minorities|
|5||Gralesia Occidentale||GC||Rocca di Contadinassa||11,338 km²||Mountain resort of Plevia|
|6||Gralesia Orientale||GR||Morena||8,984 km²||Possibly had a communist past? Nouns with Slavic influences|
|7||Lavarinato||LV||Lavarino||36,023 km²||Far away community, the life standards are below Plevia average, beautiful unspoiled nature with volcanic lakes|
|8||Transgorizia||TG||Sarri||26,100 km²||Possibly had a communist past? Nouns with Slavic influences|
|9||Ludna||LD||Ludna||11,127 km²||Larger Franquese speaking minority|
|11||Bardigliera||BD||Ponte Borice||38,155 km²|
|12||Campanese||CP||Campana||Productive region, and one of the best food destinations|
|13||Norenzano-Valbrenna||NV||Norenzo||11,649 km²||Region rich in history and art|
|14||Temisano||TM||Temisa||Region of the second city of Plevia, about 20% of population speaks Franquese as native language|
|16||Valcesia||VC||Luviana||19,245 km²||Rich region with factories and high agricultural production (RW Emilia Romagna?)|
|18||Covenzate||CV||Covenza||Rich region close to the capital|
|19||Città Metropolitana di Osianopoli||CM||Osianopoli||Heart of Plevia and most populated region|
|20||Barabista||BB||Ulconara||20,297 km²||Mountainous and desertic outback|
|21||Agrato||AG||Gerta||Tourist seaside resort of Plevia|
|22||Camberie||CB||Civitelle||Also, southern resort area|
|23||Nascilia||NS||Chiaramonte||Plevian Navenna (under Navenna control in the past), very developed|
|24||Isole Libeccie||IL||Palma Cerviana||Islands closer to Mitras and Castellan, local dialect spoken here|
Largest cities and metropolitan areas
The following list has been proposed by ante44
- Osianopoli (comune: 5.1 M, metro: 8.2 M)
- Temisa (comune: 1.9 M, metro: 3.7 M)
- Civitelle (comune: 1.5 M, metro: 1.9 M)
- Campana (comune: 1.2 M, metro: 1.8 M)
- Gerta (comune: 1.0 M, metro: 1.3 M)
- Toja (comune: 0.9 M, metro: 1.6 M)
- Lavarino (comune: 0.7 M, metro 1.1 M)
- Sarri (comune: 0.7 M, metro: 0.9 M)
- Denezia (comune: 0.6 M, metro: 1.3 M)
- Convenza (comune: 0.5 M, metro: 0.9M)
- Chiaramonte (comune: 0.5 M, metro: 1.2 M)
- Benecampo (comune: 0.4 M, metro: 0.7 M)
- Vico (comune: 0.3 M, metro: 1.0 M)
- Savanolo (comune: 0.3 M, metro: 0.5 M)
- Zari (comune: 0.3 M, metro: 0.7 M)
The railway network of Plevia counts on:
- 1134,081 km of high speed rail
- xxxx,xx km of standard speed rail (as of May 2023 measurement, not accurate, only FSP infrastructure)
- Expand (on the right →) to view the railway network of Plevia
At the moment the main flag carrier of Plevia is Air Plevia (code: PV). It offers domestic flights, regional ones to/from the Mediterranean Sea countries, and some intercontinental flights to Eastern Uletha and Tarephia.
|Country||(in Plevian)||in Plevia||Abroad||Notes|
|Brasonia||Campo Verde (embassy)|
|Izaland||Izalandia||Osianopoli (embassy)||Sainðaul (embassy)|
Collaborators, please, include in the following tables all the stadiums and teams you map in Plevia.
Some cities was previously decided as host places to the main teams in the leagues
|SS Cittá di Terano||Terano-NS||Stadio Gianno Arelli||Blue Black|