Forum:Announcements/Can you help - OGF-specific iD editor?
Just now the version we have running on the site has changes to update naming (OSM>OGF) and change the available mapping layer. But we'd like to go a step further:
- Replace all OpenStreetMap references (naming and links) to OpenGeofiction, ideally in an extensible way which can be merged upstream
- Use an OGF specific map layers list
- Build up a list OGF-specific tagging defaults, to replace the real-world ones (e.g. brands) which are in iD by default
- This is a particular struggle for us - we disallow real-world brands, but have them available in "our" iD
- This is would replace the current name suggestion index (NSI) with one based off of content on this wiki
- Review help content and edit as required