Apostolicism is a form of reformic christicism that emerged in NW Uletha in the late XV century. Today, it is the dominant denomination in a number of countries with a history of Ingerish and Florescentian settlement, as well as elsewhere.
Current major churches in the Apostolistic tradition include:
- Florescenta: Igreja Apostólica de Florescenta
- Ingerland: Church of Ingerland
- Karvaland/ Koyatana/ South Astrasia: Apostolic Church of South Astrasia/Igreja Apostólica da Astrásia do Sul
- Luslandia: Igreja Apostólica de Luslandia
- New Ingerland: Apostolic Church of New Ingerland (66% of the population)
- Vodeo: Apostolic Church of Vodeo
- please add your country
This article is currently a stub. It may – or may not – be expanded in the future.