|Region||Gobras Peninsula, Archanta, Asperic Ocean islands|
|Native speakers||TBD (as of 2017)|
|Language family||One of the world's primary language families|
|Writing system||Romantian script|
The Asperic languages are a language family of more than ten related languages and dialects spoken in and around the Asperic Ocean. The language family is divided into two subgroups: the Asanic languages spoken chiefly around the Gobras Peninsula in Uletha, and the Isandic languages, which are found on the various atolls and islands of the Central Asperic Ocean.
- Aloran is spoken in Alora and Gobrassanya
- Gobrassian is spoken in Gobrassanya
- Khaiwoonese is one of the official languages of Khaiwoon
- Ilkova is spoken in and around the small Astrasian kingdom of Kovatany
- Tanayo is spoken in Tanay
- Carioca is spoken in Cariocas
- Onnutuan is spoken in Onnutu
- Lonoese is spoken on the Lonowai Islands of Gobrassanya.
- Mori is spoken by the indigenous inhabitants of the New Ingerland archipelago.