|Z15, -44.7030 °S, 58.5690 °E|
|Village in Ullanyé|
|Head of Council||Okarú Dyal-Tanbor|
|Major airport||Tostané Fíra|
Cacamarr is a small village and historically important settlement in the Dyóg District of western Ullanyé. It is located less than 3 kilometres from the coast and is the last significant bridging point on the River Róanás before it enters the Asperic Ocean. It had a population of 3152 people in the 2015 census. It lies entirely within the subdivision of Hekenyrusar.
The area has an abundance of archaeological monuments dating from the Neolithic onward, of which the large stone circles of Fechúba Hekenyrusar and the Dúsaba Tauk are probably the most well known. Part of the ancient road, the Grey Shrine Way, ends in Cacamarr having been superseded by the more recent Cacamarr Road. The Grey Shrine, dating from the 4th century CE, is located a few kilometres to the south of the settlement.
During the 900s Cacamarr was the site of a wooden bridge and associated fort, housing a small garrison that controlled movement across the lower reaches of the Róanás River. The fort, Usené Anyol, which still over looks the villages from a ridge on the northern bank of the river, developed a small satellite settlement that would later become Cacamarr. It is a good example of an early 1st millennium earth and stone fortification, being largely untouched since it was burnt during the Battle of Hekenyrusar in 1342.
In 1321 and again in 1328 the village was occupied by troops from the City of Fíra during their campaign against the City of Lagarú for control of the west coast.
Places of Interest
- Dúsaba Tauk  - The Taukan Circles are located on the Kimi Tauka, a hill of 419 meters a short distance east of Cacamarr village. The site was partially excavated during 1991. Human remains were discovered buried under the stone pillars and dated to between 250-200BCE.
- Fechúba Hekenyrusar  - The Mothers of Hekenyrusar is the name of an imposing stone circle from 200-100CE containing 9 extant stones ranging in height from 1 metre to 2.5 metres. The circle is surrounded by a small ditch and exterior earthen bank. It is within the grounds of the Dimer Estate.
- Usené Anyol  - A multi-ditch earthen fort dated to around 900CE located a little north of the modern village on the bank of the Róanás River. The last occupant was Til Keró Soyebé-Dyóba, a local clan leader whose death was recorded in 1342CE.
- Beté Mek  - The Grey Shrine was established in 1532CE on the site of a much older building of the same name. A religious site in the area was first mentioned in hagiographies compiled during the 1100s under the name "Kirako's House". It has been speculated that this house may represent an Agsán School that developed there during the latter half of the 1st millennium.
Cacamarr lies on the main north-south road linking Askanyán with northern Dyóg.