|• Established||3 April 1616|
|• Independence||31 December 1725|
|Today part of||Vodeo|
The Cambria Colony (also known as the Colony of New Cambria until 1619) was an Ingerish colony located on the east coast of equatorial Tarephia in modern-day Vodeo between 1616 and 1725. Prior to 1616 the colony had been under Rhysiogan control as the colony of New Cambria.
This article is currently a stub. It may – or may not – be expanded in the future.