Esthyra/Rules of International Cooperation
As previously featured on Drabantia/Rules of international cooperation. Thanks for the template.
|Building an Esthyran embassy in your country||Just do it! Please notify me though. Do notice that Esthyra also uses EUOIA embassies.|
|Building an embassy of your country in Esthyra||Message me and I will allow you to build it.|
|Common historical events||Esthyra has a plan on what history to include. In fact, we've been slightly referencing Canada on our history, so we'll ask if we need common historical events.|
|Cultural, academical, or economical alliance||We love alliances, but please ask me. Note that Esthyra is already EUOIA'd.|
|Military alliance||Esthyra is already EUOIA'd. Also it's quite neutral.|
|Adding Esthyran participants to competitions||Please notify me. Be moderate, Esthyra is neither particularly strong nor particularly weak. I reserve my right to veto.|
|Trade and transport|
|Adding Erilyn International Airport as your airline's destination||No permission is needed. Just edit the page.|
|Adding shipping lines and ferries||Ports in Esthyra are not so mapped... Ask me first.|
|Expanding businesses to Esthyra and vice versa||Don't let your dreams be dreams! Esthyra had cooperated with Vehikar, TM2, Tolvatech and Rember Software, so the next can be you! Message me and your company might get a piece of land to build your regional headquarter or/and factory.|
Esthyran Businesses you can use
Mapping in Esthyra
As mappers, we all know that it's quite impossible to fill an entire country with quality mapping without like 10 years or so... As I often have real life matters intruding in my schedule, hereby I would invite certain mappers to map in Esthyra. Message me.
- Non-territory owners have priority, though territory owners can still apply.
- Esthyra is near-equally divided in 3 parts, where they speak Ingerish, Franquese and Castellanese, respectively. Due to its proximity with Midistland, a rural Gaerman minority in the southwest can be considered, should the need arises.
- All urban areas (cities) are already set and should not be moved/added, which means most of the area should be rural.
- No motorways. Trunk routes should be minimal.
- In pursuant to CC-BY-SA-NC 3.0, contributors will be credited where it's due.