|17, 27.02406, 101.90855|
|• Province||Budshak Province|
|• Mayor||Mitru Papacioc|
|• Estimate (2011)||873|
Fântâna Albă (Moldavian: Фынтына Албэ; Pollonian: Weißbrunn) is a commune in eastern Antharia, Budshak Province. It is composed of four villages: Fântâna Albă, Adâncata, Viermănoasa and Ghilgameș. The town Fântâna Albă is well known for its somptuous cathedral built in the early 18th century. From 1944, the commune was part of *, until it was 1967 bought by the Ekelan Church of Romany and reintegrated in Antharia.
|Provinces and counties in Antharia|
Bercea-Izvoare • Dragea • Ivireana • Năsăud • Vlașca-Sighet