|Type||National flag carrier, public-private partnership|
|Key People||Lawrence Clefton, CEO & President|
|Predecessor||Freedemian National Airlines|
FreedemiAir has been a member of the OneSky alliance since 2007.
NOTE- ALL FLIGHT AND LOCATION INFO ON THIS PAGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO MOVING OF FREEDEMIA.
- 1 Hubs
- 2 Planes
- 3 Major Destinations/ Scheduled trips
- 4 International
- 5 Domestic
- 6 FreedemiAirClub
- Sean Bond International Airport in Quentinsburgh (Main Hub)
- Walter Sanderson International Airport serving Quentinsburgh, Mathersburgh, Fort Elwood, and Laneston/Vandover
- Aeropuerto Ciudad Nature in Ciudad Nature
Sean Bond International Airport didn't open up until 1968. Between the airline's creation and the opening of Sean Bond International, planes flew from the Arthur Read Airstrip, which eventually became part of Sean Bond Intl.
The only Intranational flights (within Freedemia) are shuttle-style services operating with SAI 410s made by SAI, a firm based out of Karolia. Each SAI-410 seats 94. Meanwhile, all large international planes have been purchased from MacDougall Graham or Watanabe Aerospace.
The overall FreedemiAir fleet includes:
- SAI 410s seating 94 or less
- Serving services like the Ciudad Nature-Sean Bond Intl. shuttle
- W34s seating 158
- Serving regional flights needing low/average capacity
- W39s seating 240
- Serving very long range flights needing fuel efficiency and medium capacity
- DG-50P6s seating 280
- Serving short/medium range flights needing medium to high capacity
- DG-80Ps seating 330
- Serving medium/long range flights needing high capacity
- W36s seating 380
- Serving long range lines needing very high capacity
FreedemiAir would like to thank all three firms for their quality service and quality planes, as their planes help make it possible for FreedemiAir to provide the best flight experience possible.
Major Destinations/ Scheduled trips
Freedemia is home to three commercial airports:
- Sean Bond International Airport (SBD), a major airport primarily serving Quentinsburgh and surrounding cities/suburbs
- Walter Sanderson International Airport (WSD), a major airport primarily serving points north of Quentinsburgh, including Mathersburgh, Fort Elwood, Laneston-Vandover, Ciudad Nature, and Malpelo
- Aeropuerto Ciudad Nature, a minor airport primarily serving Ciudad Nature and Natura state. Mostly business flights and maybe the select regional or international flight with countries with connections or cultural similarities to Natura's Castellanese background.
International flights labeled "Quentinsburgh" fly out of either Sean Bond Intl. or Walter Sanderson Intl.
Both SBD and WSD are connected to downtown Quentinsburgh by rail, so one can still fly into Quentinsburgh through WSD. Also, the two airports are connected to each other via commuter rail for inter-airport transfers.
To/From Sean Bond International Airport
- Gobras City (Gobrassanya);
- Khaiwoon (Khaiwoon);
- Latina (Cidudad) (Latina);
- Meiming (Meilan);
- Beishan (Meilan);
- Patriot City (Jefferson);
- Porto Real (Florescenta);
- Pyingshum (Kojo);
- Safrisco (Paxtar);
- Säntjana (Karolia);
- St. Richards (Pretany);
- Tarott (Kalm);
- Troie (Brocelliande);
- Valoris (Brocelliande);
- Winburgh (Ingerland);
- Vai (Guai);
- Slovech (Belgravia);
- Campo Verde (Brasonia);
- Marie City (Hoppon);
- Trevers (Paroy);
- Port Mallore (Mallorjhe);
- Barnia (Castellan);
- Puerto Elisabeth (Pohenicia);
- Wallawaukee (Federal States);
- Stanton (Federal States);
- Jundah (Federal States)
- Ciudad de Vega (Vega);
- Valka (Valaga);
- Koescad (Auronia);
- Jade Coast (Castine);
- Idnah (Albalad Siriun);
- Iola (Mauretia);
- La Pinta (Baldoria);
- Ek-Balam (Balam-Utz);
- Gillarca (Gardensa);
- Aludres (Leresso);
- Magenta (West Kadmar/Leresso);
- Alcantara (Luslandia);
- Silverseas (Mecyna);
- San Martin (Wallea);
- Kingsbury (New Ingerland);
- Whangoria (Aorangēa);
- Canan (Al-Kaza);
- Lorava (Litvania);
- Odrava (Drabantia);
- Lacanier (Ardencia);
- Dolores (Tamarindia);
- Brusey (Ammirice);
- Arona (Garania);
- Bahia Fuerte (Costa Aurea)
(See Map Below)
International flight map
As pictured above, FreedemiAir has very widespread service, but primarily connects Quentinsburgh with cities in Tarephia and Antarephia, while also connecting to major western Ulethan cities like Winburgh, Tarott, and St. Richards, as well as international hubs at Gobras City and Khaiwoon to connect to other cities through partner airlines. This map does not include business flights through Ciudad Nature.
Domestic Natura Shuttle
The only domestic flights in Freedemia are part of a shuttle service between Ciudad Nature and Aeropuerto Ciudad Nature and Quentinsburgh's Sean Bond International Airport, that provides express business-class jet service back and forth between the two cities, for the select situations where rail travel on FreedemiRail's UrbanLiner North wouldn't quite be fast enough. The service is primarily used by businesspeople and politicians, but is open to anyone. However, in comparison to rail travel, it can be somewhat cost inefficient.
FreedemiAir has a member reward club called FreedemiAirClub. One large thing is that it compensates flyers for delayed and/or cancelled flights.
The cancelled flight feature (^pictured above) is very popular. Flyers whose flight has been cancelled can either get their money back, get double the tickets for the same number of flights, or get double the flights for the same number of tickets. In other words, if one person got a f`60 ticket (60 freedins) for one flight, they could either get f`60 back, get two tickets on one equivalent flight for f`60, or get one ticket each on two different flights for f`60.