|Type||National flag carrier, public-private partnership|
|Key People||Lawrence Clefton, CEO & President|
|Predecessor||Free Reedemian National Airlines|
FreedemiAir has been a member of the OneSky alliance since 2007.
NOTE- ALL FLIGHT AND LOCATION INFO ON THIS PAGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO MOVING OF FREEDEMIA.
- Sean Bond International Airport in Quentinsburgh (Main Hub)
- Jhuandan International Airport in Jhuandan
- Los Redimidos
- Frankelyn-Vandoveur National Airport
- Sent Qerlina/Qinter Flora
The overall FreedemiAir fleet includes:
- AhkaaVuoi Blizzard-C50s seating 56
- Serving low capacity domestic flights
- SAI 410s seating 94 or less
- Serving medium capacity domestic flights
- W34s seating 158
- Serving regional flights needing low/average capacity
- W39s seating 240
- Serving very long range flights needing fuel efficiency and medium capacity
- DG-50P6s seating 280
- Serving short/medium range flights needing medium to high capacity
- DG-80Ps seating 330
- Serving medium/long range flights needing high capacity
- W36s seating 380
- Serving long range lines needing very high capacity
FreedemiAir would like to thank all firms for their quality service and quality planes, as their planes help make it possible for FreedemiAir to provide the best flight experience possible.
Major Destinations/ Scheduled trips
International from Quentinsburgh (SBD)
International from Jhuandan
As pictured above, FreedemiAir has very widespread service, but primarily connects Quentinsburgh with cities in Tarephia and Antarephia, while also connecting to major western Ulethan cities like Winburgh, Tarott, and St. Richards, as well as international hubs at Gobras City and Khaiwoon to connect to other cities through partner airlines. .
FreedemiAir has a member reward club called FreedemiAirClub. One large thing is that it compensates flyers for delayed and/or cancelled flights.
The cancelled flight feature (^pictured above) is very popular. Flyers whose flight has been cancelled can either get their money back, get double the tickets for the same number of flights, or get double the flights for the same number of tickets. In other words, if one person got a f`60 ticket (60 freedins) for one flight, they could either get f`60 back, get two tickets on one equivalent flight for f`60, or get one ticket each on two different flights for f`60.