|• Provost||Peter Alecsson|
|Colours||Navy and Gold|
The heart of KCM is in the centre of Dunwic in the mynsters of St Eagdyth and St Wulfgar. The city centre university is roughly divided into two by the Kirkcoleg Basin, to the east is the Oldcampus which includes three of the oldest colleges founded in the late 17th and early 18th centuries, to the west is the Núcampus originally laid out on old industrial land in the 1960s. Other university buildings are located across the city of Dunwic and around Ceasternisc Bernica.
The Oldcampus is located in the centre of Dunwic, it is not the oldest part of KCM (that is St Wulfram Coleg) but it contains three of the four ancient colleges founded from 1675-1705. In addition to the colleges the Oldcampus also includes some departmental and administrative buildings varying in date from the 17th century to the 21st.
The Cámeracórt () is located in the south-east corner of the Oldcampus. It includes the Colegcamera, an observatory built in 1700, the Theology department, the oldest department in the university and the Camerabóchús, which was the main library of KCM from 1702 until the Núbóchús was built in 1962. Cameracórt is the most iconic area of KCM and attracts thousands of tourists each year.
The Núcampus is located to the west of the original site of KCM on the other side of the Kirkcoleg Basin. Until its redevelopment the site was an industrial area used mostly for grain storage and bread baking. In the 1960 KCM presented a masterplan for a new campus to Dunwic Burhcounsil, the plan was accepted and work began in the spring of 1961. The new campus was opened by the monarch in September 1962. Many of the original 1960s buildings remain including the Brán Húset ( ) which is the tallest building on the campus. The majority of buildings in this area are used for administration and departmental work in the law and business faculties.
The Núbóchús (New Library) ( Bygett Lisedohtor and has won a number of architectural awards for its light and airy design. The Núbóchús is the official library of KCM and it receives a copy of every work published in Myrcia, it also provides support and assistance to the dozens of other departmental and collegiate libraries which make up KCM.) replaces a Brutalist library which, itself, replaced the original Camerabóchús on the Oldcampus. It was opened in 2009 by
The Kirkcoleg Artsálor (Kirkcoleg Art Gallery) () was one of the first new buildings to be opened on the Núcampus site, opening in 1961. It includes a collection of contemporary Myrcian and international art and sculpture and is famed for its modernist architecture. Following a refurbishment in 2012 the gallery now boasts a restaurant and a new space to allow it to display travelling exhibitions.
The Súdcampus ( Ringweg in Súdenwold, close to Ræburn and St Etheldreda Coleg. It was built on farmland in 2015-16 as part of an expansion of the physics department at KCM. The new facilities include labs, offices and teaching spaces. It is connected by a regular bus link with the central area of KCM.) is located south of the
KCM is made up of a number of colleges, some historic and some modern. Every student is a member of a college, often living on college property or in college-managed housing nearby. Undergraduates receive small-scale teaching in their college and large-scale teaching in their department. The arrangements for graduate students vary from course-to-course.
Bránnoc Coleg (a.k.a Bran's) () was founded in 1699, it is one of the four ancient colleges which were founded in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Hensdohtor Coleg ( Hygewic with a mixture of 19th and 20th century buildings.) was founded in 1844 as the first all female college in the university. Although women had been informally educated at the ancient colleges they were unable to receive degrees. Hensdohtor Coleg was founded by the League for Women's Education and named for Wen Hensdohtor, the 16th century Christic mystic. The college became co-educational in 1959 and is located in
Kynge Coleg (a.k.a Kynge's) () is the second-oldest college in Kirkcoleg Myrcia, it was founded in 1675 and was the first college to be located on the west bank of the river. In the centre of the quad is the Kyngescamera which is an observatory built in 1779 to be used by students and by the king to observe the heavens.
St Edda Coleg
St Edda Coleg (a.k.a Edda's) () was founded in 1705, it is one of the four ancient colleges which were founded in the 17th and 18th centuries.
St Etheldreda Coleg
St Etheldreda Coleg (a.k.a Eth's) ( Dunwic near Bródhaven. The college is set in extensive grounds along the Áfon Bród. In addition to the central college buildings built in the 1930s there are a number of more recent accommodation blocks. St Etheldreda is renowned for its rowing team.) was founded in 1934. It was originally a women-only college but became co-educational in 1998. The college is located on former common land on the southern edge of
St Wulfram Coleg
St Wulfram Coleg (a.k.a Woolf's) ( Dunwic on the grounds of what used to be St Wulfram Monastery.) is the oldest college in KCM, it was founded in 1664 by the church as a centre of education for priests and laymen. It is located in the centre of
|automatic table from external data|
|The following data has been retrieved from this URL, using the External Data MediaWiki extension. Because the "query" is cached on the server, the server-side cache needs to be purged to get most up-to-the-second results. To purge the cache, use the "Refresh" link →|
|Departments of Kirkcoleg Myrcia|
|Economics||Lórnic||KCM Núcampus||teaching / admin|
|International Law||Woolic||KCM Núcampus||teaching|
|Law||Benet Húset||KCM Núcampus||teaching / admin|
|Law||Janesson||KCM Núcampus||teaching / admin|
|Business||Emsdohtor||KCM Núcampus||teaching / admin|
|International Law||Nú Bendic||KCM Núcampus||teaching / admin|
|Politics||Sinbórsson||KCM Oldcampus||teaching / admin|
|International Relations||Lóernan||KCM Oldcampus||teaching|
|Literature||Mynstercort||KCM Oldcampus||teaching / admin|
|Classics||Mynsterange||KCM Oldcampus||teaching / admin|
|International Relations||3 Córnmark||KCM Oldcampus||admin|
|Economics||6 Córnmark||KCM Oldcampus||admin|
|History||17 Yórk||KCM Oldcampus||teaching / admin|
|Philosophy||8 Epple||KCM Núcampus||admin|
|Education||7 Epple||KCM Núcampus||admin|
|Education||6 Epple||KCM Núcampus||admin|
|Literature||Marcusson||KCM Oldcampus||teaching / admin|
|Modern Languages||Inger Hús||KCM Núcampus||teaching / admin|
|Modern Languages||Inger Annex||KCM Núcampus||teaching|
|Theology||Mynsterhús||KCM Oldcampus||teaching / admin|
|Theology||Rangehús||KCM Oldcampus||teaching / admin|
|Environmental Science||Crystál||KCM Basin||teaching / admin|
|Language Sciences||Núcamera||KCM Basin||teaching|
|Language Sciences||Englán||KCM Basin||teaching / admin / labs|
|Psychology||Burgás||KCM Basin||teaching / admin|
|Psychology||Lewin||KCM Basin||teaching / labs|
|Chemistry||Georgsson||KCM Núcampus||teaching / labs|
|Chemistry||Georgsson Húset||KCM Núcampus||teaching / admin|
|Government||Wolfson||KCM Comoncrós||teaching / admin|
|Government||Hugh||KCM Comoncrós||teaching / admin|
|International Relations||LMH||KCM Comoncrós||teaching / admin|
|Sinic Studies||Templeton||KCM Comoncrós||teaching / admin|