|Maliorska nacionalna banka|
|Key People||Ronald Kraljić, Governor|
|Marina Jakšić, C. economist|
|Number of employees||1,657 (as of 2016)|
The bank performs all the functions of a central bank. The most important of these is supposed to be maintaining price stability and supporting the economic policies of the Government of the MIR, thus promoting economic growth. MNB is not allowed to grant any loans to the Mallyorian Government.
Main goals of Mallyorian National Bank are:
- identification and implementation of monetary and exchange rate policies
- managing international reserves
- issuance of banknotes and coins
- overseeing the establishment, operation and termination of banks
- regulation, improvement and control of payments
- perform other tasks specified by law
Current bank governor is Ronald Kraljić and chief economist is Marina Jakšić.