|Institution in the Confederate States of Mergany|
The building that houses the Mergan Handelsbörsen does not have a distinct name, though it is usually called simply the Börsen. It is located in the western part of the center of Stanncatt. The building was erected from 1858 to 1862 and mixes elements of Empire architectural styles and the Neo-Renaissance. It has an abundance of ornaments and sculptures, created by famous artists.
- Ereva Group
- Merganus Bank