This article is currently a stub. It may – or may not – be expanded in the future.
|11, 37.5280, 93.4154|
Castellanese: Nuevo Ernérico
|• Region||New Erneerik region|
|• City limits||1385.68 km2|
535.01 sq mi
|Elevation||5 m (15 ft)|
|• Estimate (2014)||1 300 000|
New Erneerik (native: Neu-Erneerik) is the capital of New Erneerik region in Midistland. It is the biggest city on the Midistlandese west coast and second biggest city in Midistland . Its citizens speak Kalmish.
New Erneerik is a major transport hub in Midistland. It is surrounded by a bypass road (Neu-Erneeriker Ring). The bypass road is split into four sections:
- Southern section (Südlicher Ring)—3 lane highway from Mergarom to the link with the southern segment of the A7 highway (Autobahn der Kosmonauten);
- Eastern section (Östlicher Ring)—3 lane highway from the link with Autobahn der Kosmonauten, via the link with the A1 highway (to Bend and Puerto Bahía), to the link with the northern segment of the A7 highway (to Margarath);
- Northern section (Nördlicher Ring)—3 lane highway from the link with the highway to Margarath, to Erningen;
- Western section (Westlicher Ring)—first segment is a 3-lane highway from Erningen to the New Erneerik Port, second segment is a 2 lane highway under construction, from the port back to Mergarom, including two bridges from/to the Odessa Island.
The city limits of New Erneerik encompass 4 settlements:
- New Erneerik (Neu-Erneerik)[note 1]
- Mergarom (Mergerheim)
- Bad Erneerik
New Erneerik is divided into ?? municipalities (communes), as shown in table below. Different municipalities can belong to different settlements, but they are all administered from New Erneerik.
|This list is incomplete. It will be expanded in the future.|
|Name of settlement||Name of commune|
|New Erneerik[note 1]||Altstadt|
- City proper