From OpenGeofiction Encyclopedia
|Parent Company||Federal Department of Transport|
|Founded||May 7, 1870|
|Predecessor||Royal Railways, BeckRail, ...|
|Service Type||Passenger, Freight|
|Track Gauge||Standard gauge 1,435mm/4ft 8.5in|
NordRail is the national railway company of Nordmark.
The company is headquartered in Anderton. It is a government institution.
NordRail has the following services:
- R: Regio : stops at all stations
- REX: RegioExpress: faster local trains to access the region; doesn't stop at all stations
- CY: CityTrain (commuter train): organized as a rapid transit system around major agglomerations, with several lines and generally high frequent service.
- IR: InterRegio: are the workhorses of Nordmarques transit. They reach across two or three states.
- IC: InterCity: stops at major cities or state capitals (Anderton, Saint Martin, Erdar, Ethan etc.).
- ICNL:InterCityNightLine: specially equipped night trains to XX and XY.
- WE: WesternExpress: long-distance passenger/tourist train service to the Central Uletha.