Papers was founded as a local stationery shop in Vang Ngat, Kuehong by Connor Warner in 1838, serving mainly Ingerish-run schools and instiutions under colonial rule. By the end of the 1840s, it had become a branch of stationery shops with 22 locations in Vang Ngat.
When the Ingerish withdrew from Vang Ngat in 1846, the company was still managed by remaining Ingerish in the state. In 1895, the company expanded further into in one of Ingerland's other colonies. It since has opened shops in over 50 countries and in all continents of the world. It was later acquired by Kuehong National Fair Trade Enterprise in 1971 as part of the military government's economic reforms.
|This list is incomplete. It will be expanded in the future.|
|Downtown Triangle||Erilyn City||Esthyra||map|
|Market Square||Stuart, Tauhon||Federal States|
|Thep Central Village||Burnieside-Devonport||Cygagon|