Railways in Aorangëa and East Anglesbury
- 1 Infrastructure
- 2 Passenger Service
- 2.1 Whangiora Metro
- 2.2 Otangia Metro
- 2.3 Youcester Metro
- 2.4 Fawltryncham Metro
- 2.5 Corridor 1: Whangiora - Yawk
- 2.6 Corridor 2: Whangiora - Rustwick et. al.
- 2.7 Corridor 3: Whangiora - Elleah
- 2.8 Corridor 4: Whangiora - Fawltryncham
- 2.9 Corridor 5: Fawltryncham - Elleah
- 2.10 Corridor 6: Otangia - Elleah
- 2.11 Corridor 7: Youcester - Elleah
- 2.12 Corridor 8: Otangia - Youcester
- 2.13 Corridor 9: Otangia - Múlraidh
- 3 See also
There are suburban high frequency services near Whangiora, Otangia, Youcester and Fawltryncham. There are regional and long distance services between these cities and also towards (the ferry port) and Yawk, Rustwick, Kiranēna and Múlraidh. The frequency and stopping pattern varies and some trains run as sleeper services. There are also some lines which are only served by parliamentary trains, with a frequency varying between daily and weekly.
Corridor 1: Whangiora - Yawk
Corridor 2: Whangiora - Rustwick et. al.
Corridor 3: Whangiora - Elleah
Corridor 4: Whangiora - Fawltryncham