|7, 19.953, 95.614|
|Republic of Niulutan|
"Neglecto spatio, sum maneo."
Despite the distance, I am.
|• Regional languages||Khaiwooneese, Franquese, Puri Nui|
|Niulutic (70 %), Khaiwooneese (16 %), other (14 %)|
|Nationalities||Niulutic (79 %), Cascande (8 %), other (13 %)|
|• Hikotam-Bito (Federal High-Minister)||Eliot Rupert Parris|
|• Upper house||..yy.. (Chamber of Islands)|
|• Lower house||..zz.. (Chamber of the People)|
|Currency||Gulb(e) (£G or GEI)|
|Drives on the||right|
The Niulutan Islands were formerly known as Ser-Elige-Ĳlanden. The Theocracy of Cascande had over the islands a net of theocratic outposts. But since 1927 the islands are an independend republic. Only the province of Cascande has til now his semi-theocratic character and is semi-independent from Niulutan-Riu with a special arrangement.
The rich mines with copper in the north and the south of the islands gives the basic for an sufficient economy. All 7 mines are under state control, to hold the money in the land. 5 mines lay in the northern part of the great northern island Tukinri 10, 21.8303, 93.9084 and two on the southern island Waikinri 11, 18.9936, 96.1393.
Only the great northern island is divited into two provinces. The other islands are one province, if the island is greater or some smaller islands are conjuncted to one province. The name of provinces with ..-ri means island, with ..-riu means islands, the names of towns with ..-pai means harbour.
An incooporated part of the islands is the christian enclave of Cascande.
|Code||Native Name||Ingerish Name||Capital||km²||Inhabitants||Remarks|
|TT||Tukinri-Tu||North Copper Island - North||Kaloahua||xyz||127 452|
|TW||Tukinri-Wai||North Copper Island - South||Tsakuna||abc||481 643|
|TI||Titairiu||Central Islands||Moalairi||82 734|
|KI||Kiriu||Western Islands||Poopemat||69 218|
|NU||Nusuriu||Small Islands||Miuiupak||73 920|
|WA||Waikinri||South Copper Island||Tsulium||289 562|
|CAS||Cascande||Pasteurat de Cascande||Cascande||108 452|
|total||1 304 005|
Main city and capital of the country is Tsakuna (322 932 inhabitants 2013) on the great northern island.
The transportation from island to island gets over a lot of ferries. From Tsakuna and Calevin sail ferries to Khaiwoon and from Tsakuna to Laguna in Gobrassynia. Tsakuna has an international airport, on some greater islands are regional airports for flights to Tsakuna.
Railways are only at the great northern island Tukin-ri from Tsakuna in the north via Kaloahua to Tukinpai and some side lines. The main line is used too for the transport of copper to the brass and bronce works in Tsakuna.
The first town of the Niulutan islands was Cascande. Cascande was founded 1522 from colonist, leaded by the idea of religious supremacy. Over short or long all the islands of Niulutan belongs to the theocracy of Cascande and so they all have a name after a saint person. The regulary tactic was, to baptist the leader of the indigene tribes and corrupt them, that they go under "the mild hand of god". Only some islands are conquered with violence. This state were known as the "holy islands".
In the end of the 19th century more and more islands declare her independence from the holy state and made step by step the republice of Niulutan Islands. Here native people and ulethian settlers without religious foundation work together. This changing was not always violent, because since the 1880ies in Cascande itself the idea of a theocratic regime lost the support of the own people. First independent 1888 was the great island in the north, Sankt Petrus island and now named Tukunri, which means "Northern-copper-island" with the first capital Tsakuna. Tsakuna til today is the capital of the whole country.
1929 was made the treaty of Napiukon, that the islands are free from theocraty, but that Cascande is then an independent unit of the republicc of Niulutan with many own rights and a religious and christian land - but more neutral and liberal in his living. Therefore today is Cascande more a great theologican university since a theocraty and leading in theological studies worldwide.
Niulutan-Riu is rich of copper. To avoid, that from other states or through illegal actions this ressource is taken over, since 1837 the government of the holy islands and now of the republic of Niulutan-Riu has an agreement of shelter with Zylanda and Latina. Both nations have some troops and navy-units on the Niulutan islands in the Camp Störtebeker in the south 10, 18.2770, 96.4881 and the Camp Bronce in the north 12, 21.4817, 93.7697. Therefore the trade with copper with the Great Copper, Bronce and Brass Company are partly in the hand of zylandrian and latinian merchants.