|Owner||Government of St Austell|
|Area served||St Austell|
|Transit type||Commuter rail|
|Number of lines||11|
|Number of stations||TBD|
|Headquarters||St Austelline House, Saviso|
|Began operation||1899 (as S.A.G.R.)|
13 February 1984 (as St Austelline)
|Character||At-grade heavy rail|
|Train length||3-6 cars|
|Headway||Peak hours: 5–10 min.|
Off-peak: 10-30 min.
|First departure||Weekdays: 5:00 am|
Weekends: 6:00 am
|Last arrival||Mon-Thu: 1:30 am|
Fri/Sat: 24 hours
Sunday: 2:30 am
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Electrification||1,500 V (DC) overhead line|
St Austelline is the government-owned provincial railways operator of St Austell, Vodeo. The St Austelline system is the largest government-owned railway company in Vodeo, and is also part of the Teal ticketing system.
Initially a number of private railway companies from 1848 onward, St Austelline was formed in 1899 when the provincial government bought two of the three main rail companies operating in the province - the Saviso & Gerrise Railway and the St Austell Western Railways - and merged them into the St Austelline Government Railways under the authority of the province's Department of Railways; the Southern Railway Company, the last independent rail company operating in the province, was bought by the government in 1902. The St Austelline Government Railways were renamed to St Austell Railways in 1920.
In 1983 the St Austellian government announced a restructuring of the railways department, which had not run at a profit since 1965. The restructuring was completed on 13 February 1984, when the company was renamed to St Austelline.
All lines begin at Saviso Adelaide station.
|Airport||Aslington, Godley, Sudbury, Kendalltown, Lansdowne, Greenslade, Blakeleigh, Rosetta South, Freberg Park, International Terminal, Domestic Terminal, Ingraham, Ellerton, Silverwater||20 August 1998|
|Asquith||Aslington, Godley, Rambaud, Lipton, Redhill, Asquith Bay|
|Baltic Hills||Alexandra Terrace, Oldfield, Alten Road, Fearon, Auchi, Wayford, Adie Park, Carse, Airdrie, Rousay, Brookby, Surbiton, Dornwell, Latrobe, Streatley|
|Cobalt Island||St Kitts, Hadseltlie, Pontefract, Ladnier, Beckinsale, Thurdyne, Sthilldina, Plumhoe, Prospect, Avoca, Raceway, North Beach||3 June 1915||Extension of the former Sthilldina line to Avoca opened in 1997; extension to North Beach opened in 2000.|
|Eastern||Elizabeth Street, Brigham, Wellsford, Fanshawe, Cranks Bay, Eastlea, Anchorage, Swanport, Enfield||6 October 1878|
|Navy||Elizabeth Street, Brigham, Wellsford, Eaton, Padina||18 September 1894||Constructed in 1894 to link the Padina Bay Naval Base to the national railway network. Passenger services ended in 1986 but resumed in 1990.|
|North Harbour||Elizabeth Street, Brigham, Wellsford, Fanshawe, Cranks Bay, Eastlea, Anchorage, Swanport, Camarama, Desmond Point, Kadetoo, Green Hill, Serefe, Tahoce, Sroe, Coralsea, Sel Acri Bay||4 November 1922||Originally terminated at Green Hill, extended to Saviso station with the opening of the Saviso Harbour Bridge in 1949.|
|Port Saviso||Aslington, Godley, Sudbury, Kendalltown, Lansdowne, Jindell, Port Saviso||28 February 1848||The Port Saviso line is the oldest railway line in St Austell.|
|Queensgate||Aslington, Godley, Sudbury, Kendalltown, Lansdowne, Greenslade, Blakeleigh, Rosetta, Belizaire, Cunard Bay, Ascada, Cadness, Cowes, Bicknells Bay, Inaigas, Aberfeldy||6 October 1878|
|Silverwater||Alexandra Terrace, Oldfield, Medbury, Admore Park, Manning, Akehurst, Fyanstown, Ellerton, Silverwater, Arington, Richmond, Scoar, Bannarine, Soidor, Casserres||30 April 1855|
|Weymouth||Aslington, Godley, Sudbury, Kendalltown, Lansdowne, Jindell, Port Saviso, Weymouth, Gillrill, Sorell, Curith, Aifor||1 January 2010||Constructed as part of the West Harbour Transport Corridor project.|