Hello OGF users! I have changed the name of Kingdom of Déserts to Déserts since I have observed that in OGF:Making a good wiki article there is talk of using the short name of the country as the name of the article and for that reason I made it. Let me know your opinion. --Mapping Expert (talk) 02:21, 21 April 2019 (CEST)
- On the map, you do the same. In the territory relation have name as the short one, official_name as the long. /wangi (talk) 12:38, 21 April 2019 (CEST)
- Thanks admin Wangi for your suggest. I going to apply it. --Mapping Expert (talk) 00:14, 24 April 2019 (CEST)
Change of the flag
I have been thinking frequently about the design of my flag. I think that a simpler design with fewer colors in its range is good for my flag. I await your opinions. --Mapping Expert (talk) 00:04, 14 June 2019 (CEST)
- Nice, other than the nordic cross.
- Right now, your history shows Deserts as a former Ingerish colony. Ingerland doesn't use nordic cross. Try taking some influence from the Ingerish flag on this page.
- If this comes off as offensive, I am dearly sorry. I try to be constructive.
- Talk to Rhiney boi 00:15, 14 June 2019 (CEST)
Plans for the Déserts page
Following the principles of OGF:Overwikification, the content that appears on the Déserts page has to be verifiable by the map. Therefore, while developing the country, you can see the plans to introduce on the page in User:Mapping Expert/Sandbox/Déserts. As I mentioned earlier, the content that appears in the sandbox is only "plans" and therefore, many parts of that article will not appear on this page until it is appropriate to include it. Let me know your opinions. --Mapping Expert (talk) 23:43, 29 July 2019 (CEST)