Talk:Embassies in the Ardisphere
I decided to make the establishment of embassies collaborative. If you want to locate an embassy in Villa Constitución, please look through the list and choose an unoccupied embassy (marked "THIS CAN BE YOUR EMBASSY SITE"). You can link through to the map to see the location (some locations are better developed than others).
Once you choose your location, you have 2 choices:
- contact me and I will rename the embassy lot for you and edit this wiki page;
- you are allowed to go and edit the map within the lot boundaries yourself - it becomes your sovereign territory, after all. Just please be careful about surrounding neighborhoods. Also, you may update this wiki page yourself.
If you don't like the locations available, you may send me a note requesting location (specify street intersection or metro/tram station), and tell me approximate lot size (square meters). I will try to accommodate your embassy's needs.
If you want to build an embassy for the Ardisphere in your country, you may do so freely - you do not need to ask. Please be sure to let me know, however, or take the time to update the Ardispherian Embassies page, being sure to add a "Registro diplomático" number following the pattern of existing numbers. Alternately, you may invite me to build an embassy in your country if you tell me the location.
Effective 2015-05, the "Embassies in the Ardisphere" table is updated using a script from OGF data (map data). Therefore, please DO NOT add your embassy to this table. All you need to do is edit your embassy location on the map (following example of already existing embassies, or I will do it for you if you send a message), and the next time I run my script, I can update the Table of Embassies automatically.--Luciano (talk) 06:55, 17 May 2015 (CEST)
- Hi Ardisphere. I'd like the location of Larvernian Embassy here at Calle Epifanio Puig y Santana No. 5651, Barrio Ejecutivo, Delegación VII, VC, near the subway station. --Boge (talk) 08:04, 29 September 2014 (CEST)
And Wiwaxia now has its embassy on Bosque Occidental. I built an Embassy of the Ardisphere in Wiwaxia on Baroness and Table Streets, next to the Golden Theater subway station and north of the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs - http://opengeofiction.net/#map=17/29.58108/122.85089 --Demuth (talk) 21:12, 29 September 2014 (CEST)
The embassy of Ardisphere in Latina is in 128, Calle d'Ardisphere, Latina 3. Next metro-lines are ## 8 and 13 at Toledo. See 17, -13.46693, 39.62799. If you want to change something, you are free there. --Histor (talk) 23:40, 29 September 2014 (CEST)
It's a nice idea to give out plots for embassies to other members. I will keep this in mind when my capital Senford is ready for such an event. For Neberly i'd like to have VC-003. It's quite a big area so i wouldn't mind dividing it and sharing it with someone else. --Antoon (talk) 20:06, 30 September 2014 (CEST)
For the group projects of Gobrassanya and Khaiwoon, users are free to create embassies for these countries in their capital cities, and free to create embassies for their own countries in Khaiwoon and Gobras City. No permission or consultation is needed.
- In Gobras City there is an "Embassy Row" conveniently located just southeast of the capitol.
- In Khaiwoon there is a "Diplomatic Quarter" east of City Hill, with a number of ready-made embassies still available to be claimed (simply named "Embassy") or you can build one yourself.
- OK. . . Thanks for commenting. I have been unclear on the scope and freedoms of the collaborative projects.--Ardisphere (talk) 17:06, 1 October 2014 (CEST)
The embassy of the Republic of Karolia, also representing the Principality of Meridonia, is located at Bosque Oriental No. 6901, Barrio Anfiteatro, Delegación XI, VC. The current Ambassador is Liise Rispultas, with the representative of Meridonia Piete di Holvare. --Sarepava (talk) 01:47, 10 October 2014 (CEST)
- Ardisphere welcomes Ambassador Rispultas and Repr. di Holvare. - Foreign Minister Luciano Vías M. --Ardisphere (talk) 09:44, 11 October 2014 (CEST)
- No problem - actually I saw. I haven't run any update on my table in quite some time. I need to get around to that. Anyway welcome!--Happy mapping - Luciano (talk) 01:09, 27 April 2016 (CEST)