Talk:OGF:Sandbox/History of Archanta
History of Rogolnikans and Loganese people
- 900: the two peoples formed only one and lived in the south of Commonia. They decide to migrate south for an unknown cause. Loganese people and Rogolnikans separate around Percasonne lake.
- 1000 Loganese people settle to the south and found an Empire, which extends to the more fertile areas of the west.
- 1100: Rogolnikans settle down and organize their society
- 1340: Iman settlers from the north-east convert indigenous peoples. The Loganese people refuse but are forced to migrate west. Two groups are formed, the High Loganese and the South Loganese
- 1359: The first settlers of Pretany are tolerant with the peoples
- 1477: Zylandian settlers settle, Loganese people retreat to the far west.
- 1925: Surricy takes its independence, one of the main arguments is better management of indigenous peoples.
You can obviously leave your ideas that I will add in the timeline.
History of Castilea Archantea (Tahuel, Tahiri and Catajar-Castilian People)
- -2300 to -1000: "First Settlers": isolated groups inhabited at the southern coast and mountains, including the "Adra Baths" town and the "Cuevas de los Arcos Reservoir". Nomadic hunters' villages are built in the Blanco River.
- -999 to -230: "Period of Tahuel and Culture of the Rivers": continuous trade between towns. Commercial routes are created and small cities are established in the middle of the country, arriving to the Lakes. Here the great cultural unification of the Tahuel period took place, assimilating all the isolated groups. The ancient "Way of the Mark" is built. Tahuel, near Turobrida, is the most populous center. Its ruins still survive. Tahuel people dominate the navigation in rivers and this allows the control of the Blanco river. Construction of the Neolithic port of "Paso Alto".
- -229 to 300: "Period of Pyramids and Culture of the Plateau": after the development of the writing by the Tahuel priests, begins a technical rise. Construction passes from adobe to stone. Stepped pyramids are built in Castilea, with canals draining from the Blanco River. The Nauku-Um-Tahuel complex, consisting of 3 large pyramids, a complex of columns, three sacrificial wells, 2 small pyramids and 4 temples to the gods Baldu, Tothu, Theuso and Ophiusso is built.
- 300 to 1050: "Period of Wars and Culture of the Lakes": after the incursion of other peoples such as the Loganese, which conquer the south coast and middle regions of Castilea fighting against the Tahuel, a period of conflicts began, in which the dispersion of the people of the plateau took place. King Rauk Taun reunited the disintegrated factions and expeled the Loganese invaders towards the south and the west, being trapped by the mountains and the sea. After the fall of Nauku-Um-Tahuel the capital is transferred to Lagos, where previously the Tahiri people maintained the supremacy. The great expansion to the north took place, reaching the country a very similar shape to the present one, surrounded by mountains in all its borders except the sea.
- 1051 to 1080: "Great Sleep Period": There was a great period of rains, with constant floods. The Blanco River overflowed and the forests were flooded. Entire villages were buried. The bodies of humans and animals spreaded epidemics into the water. Mosquitoes transmited numerous diseases. The population greatly diminished. The epidemics lowered the population of both Tahuel and Loganese people.
- 1081 to 1215: "Period of Orihuel": at the end of the eleventh century, the Kingdom moved north, founding Orihuel, at the foot of the Universal Mountains, where the Blanco River is born. Although there were no epidemics there was a shortage of food. Trade was scarce and military power was practically absent. In the late XIIth century the dispersed Tahuel settlements were reunited and the Kingdom of Orihuel conquered the Tahiri, following the lead of Tahorielos, First Orihuel King.
- 1216 to 1283: "Tahuel - Loganese War": Loganese Empire recovered the south coast of Castilea starting a new period of wars. After the fall of loganese "Bilek Mehalzar" city (near actual Rufacea), Arkorielos, Tahuel King, conquered all the Loganese and expelled them to the west, out of Castilea.
- 1284 to 1376: "Civil War": after the death of Arkorielos, his sons Auk-Tumbauk and Ok-Tamuk, started a civil war which extended over near one century. After this war, the south of the country was inhabited by Tahuel people and the north by the union of Tahuel and Tahiri. In the region of Edetanea population dramatically lowered and military factions were exceptionally seen.
- 1376: "Catajar Disembarkment": in July 1375 Leonor de Taredo and Santiago de Garonia, cousins of Maria I of Taredo and Fernando II of Garonia, were married. In January 1376 Cristóforo Pizarro, cartographer and navigator born in Valença, proposes an exploration trip to the South. In March 1376 took place the Catajar Heresy, in which numerous inhabitants of Castellán, denominated Catajar by the other population were expelled from Castellán. By their affinity, Leonor and Santiago were declared heretic by the population and forced to the exile. They financed the construction of the Catajar Fleet, in association with Cristóforo Pizarro. In May 1376 a pirate fleet attacked the Catajar causing numerous casualties. The founding of numerous hostile territories prevented the refuge of the fleet, which surpassed the islands near the present Suvuma. In June 1376 a hurricane destroyed most of the fleet, trailing the debris to the White Sea which runned aground on "Playa del Desembarco". In July 1376 took place the "Founding of Edetanea", capital of Castilea Archantea, and the coronation of King Santiago I and Queen Leonor I of Castilea Archantea.
- 1378 to 1379: foundation of the Port of Adra and the Fortress of Caetanea. Castilea Archantea received its actual name.
- 15th to 16th Century: "The Conquest of Castilea Archantea": war against ingerish, who were defeated at the Battle of The Two Days. Founding of Providencia, Turóbrida, Basti, Ercavea, Calenea and Esurea. Conquest of Lagos City. In February 1432 King Alonzo I married Ekmuten of the Tahiri, named Elena the Beautiful, after defeating in close combat Tajelmut, King Tahiri and brother of Ekmuten. In April 1440 took place the founding of Miróbrida. In January 1468 Alonzo I died and Queen Elena the Beautiful reigned for 5 years and then abdicated before dying in his son Tajelo I of Castilea, the Hunter. In January 1516 took place the discovery by the castilians of the Great Mountain Range of the Montes Universales and Picos de Archantea. Calomar was founded as an exploration center and started the siege of Orihuel. In April 1527 Orihuel surrended and Santiago II married his son Teodosio I with Catahuel, later known as Catalina I, uniting both people under a same kingdom. Orihuel became the capital of the North of Castilea.
- 17th Century: Treaties of Coexistence: between the years 1635 and 1642 the Treaties of Coexistence were elaborated, equaling all people born within the Kingdom of Castilea Archantea, independently of its origin. The Treaties were signed by the King Francisco I and Queen Tahini I of Castilea. The power of the King and Queen were equaled.
- 18th Century: The Castilian Golden age: there was a great flourishing in the field of Arts and Sciences at this time. In the field of Literature, there were writers such as Cerván de Miquélez, known world-wide for their works, among which the most famous one undoubtedly is the Song of Alonzo Quijaneo. In the field of Sciences the biologist Feliceo de Adra, the geologist Juan Longineo and the astronomer Galeano Galeni were renowned. Settlers from South Commonia settled in the Northeast of The United Cities of Plainus around 1810, and thrived due to availability of water.
- 19th Century: The Industrial Century: there were great advances in technology, with steam engines and the handling of coal, which was available in abundance. After a great period of felling and desertification of the areas near Edetanea, the Special Protection Areas were established. The Natural Parks and the Network of National Parks of Castilea Archantea were created. Major advances in the construction of means of transport, especially maritime and air transport took place.
- 20th Century: Beginning of the space age: the international treaty known as the Edetanea Convention ([Edetanea Convention]), for the cataloging and protection of wetlands at the international level, was signed in Edetanea. In the middle of the 20th century the satellite Libertanea was launched into orbit, initiating the castilian space era. There were great advances in Astronomy with the launch of the first space telescope, Galeano Galeni.
- At the present time, Castilea Archantea is experiencing a period of great cultural and economic expansion, which is largely supported by the development in the field of technology, especially in the fields of aerospace engineering and robotics. Tourism is also a very strong point of its economy. Castilea Archantea is a modern country with a very intense history.
With some of my neighbours who established former colony-like countries, we decided that Xsegunis (formerly Řots) will have been a larger local power (empire) before the arrival of the colonial powers in the 17th century. Other countries are welcome to have been part of this empire in the past as well; just PM me so that we can establish a storyline! (See also: History of South-West Astrasia) -- Rasmus Rasmusson (talk) 13:53, 8 September 2018 (CEST)
History of Adaria
Colonists come in in the early 16th century, no history on previous settlers (If someone has indigenous peoples that have been in Adarian land I can adopt them). Three colonies made: Canàlia (SW, originally Garonese, then Castellanese), Hokkoku (SE, Hopponese? Belphenian? no idea but they have to be asian) and Catelia (E, originally Taredian, then Castellanese). Originally just coastal colonies (Barnilona, Chal, Nichiuri, Rodon, Suttineta, Sarai)
Along the late 16th century colonies expand inward towards land and started to meet each other in the ports that connected each valley. From there, a series of pidgin languages developed which evolved into Adarian.
By the end of the 17th century the colonies already achieved their current extent, and by that point colonies started to destabilize and revolt against their metropoli. Starting with Catelia in 1712, then with Hokkoku in 1722 and finally Canàlia in 1734, joined forces to defeat colonial rule and proclamate the Federal Republic of Adaria on May 4th 1732, named in honor of Catelian marshall Pedro Adrián, who started revolts in Catelia.
After the war, Adaria struggled to keep up with development in the area. In 1798, Cordinian forces took Ladera Verde from Catelia, and retracted the border to Barnilona. Other losses would happen in the west, although minor.
By the mid-19th century, centers of commerce in Adaria like Chal and Nichiuri would start to industrialize, and by the beginning of the 20th century the Industrial Revolution was completed in much of eastern Adaria. Catelia would end up leading progress in the country, and soon began to wish out of the federation. By the 1930s, secessionist movements started gaining traction and in 1940 the far right secessionist won the election for Catelia and declared independence unilaterally, sparkling the Catelian war of Independence, which was backed by the CCA, who invaded and occupated Fort Whale from the Adarians for the entirety of the war. In 1943, Catelian secessionists surrendered on the cliffs of the Sierra de Catelia, and the war was declared over, Catelia state-hood restablished, but Adaria lost Fort Whale to the CCA, which refused to return to Adaria.
Timeline for coordination
Hello. Will like to suggest you guys to probably add on your nation's key events and periods on a collaborative timeline like one over here:
There may be others but this is the one I know for now.