Mecyna is a "community territory," marked on the overview map with the color blue. This means "free to edit, no permission needed."
However, "blue" does not mean "draw whatever you want, wherever you want."
Most "blue" countries have established "traditions" of editing and collaboration. This talk page is intended to support collaboration for this country.
Some long-term users have taken a particular interest in Mecyna. If you have questions about a feature or area, or an idea, it can be helpful to contact one of these users. If you have taken a particular interest in Mecyna, and your name is not on this list, please feel free to add your name below.
- BMSOUZA - a major contributor to Mecyna.
- histor - one of the admin team, and a major contributor to Mecyna.
- htx - a major contributor to Mecyna.
- Luciano - one of the admin team, and a minor contributor to Mecyna.
Technical note - please do not delete - Thanks
- 4765 = country of Mecyna itself
- 4819 = ALX = Alexandria
- 4820 = ESC = Escala
- 4821 = PHO = Phoenix
- 4822 = GIL = Gilagonas
- 4823 = NO = Northern Wildernes
- 4824 = DRE = Dream
- 5621 = GLO = Glotaqua
- 5622 = SIR = Sireeny
- 5623 = GUN = Guntrum
- 5624 = VOL = Volopinate
- 5625 = SMO = Southern Mountains
- 5626 = HAR = Harca ------------------------- --Histor (talk) 16:02, 10 August 2014 (CEST)
Some time ago I took Gilagonas to edit. Now I am interested about creating a football league in Mecyna. Can I take this job for me?? - BMSOUZA 12 Abr 2015
- Since Mecyna is "free" to edit by anyone, I think of course you can. Good idea!--Luciano (talk) 02:10, 13 April 2015 (CEST)
Proposal for Mecyna rto have been a colony of Ionadàlba with independence coming in 1950s. Points in favour: Ionadàlba is Ingerish speaking (dialect) so no name issues (plus names in Mecyna refer to monarchical history). Ionadàlba likely to have a colonial history. Parallels with rw Darien Scheme: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme. Please add any thoughts here. --Udilugbuldigu (talk) 14:30, 22 January 2016 (CET)
Distinguished editors of Mecyna, historian and Mr. Luciano invite Mecyna to join the ARNO.