When did the Premier Formula start?
We have to decide when the Premier Formula started. Some facts to help us decide:
- Real life Formula One started in 1950
- The Khaiwoon Grand Prix was first held in 1967
What do you think? When did it start? I think it should be started around 1970, but I would like to here you're opinions.
- I think some countries are most traditional in motorsports and can not be out of GP`s list, like Latina, Karolia and Brasonia -- BMSOUZA (talk) 01:34, 20 May 2016 (CEST)
- Really, in my countries, the one with more tradition in motorsports is Luslandia, not exactly Brasonia, hehehe, but I almost did not edit Luslandia yet. We can assume Brasonia GP since 1972, what do you think? If I can include Luslandia GP (the raceway is done, link here), we can assume it since 1968...
Mergany would like to participate with its race track Ostring and engines from Cenz. However, I do not like the 'first-come first-serve' principle, so for me a race every second year would be acceptable as well. Are there any minimal prerequisites for participation or some ideas how a fair and comprehensible decisions can be made (a general question concerning all international events)? --Mstr (talk) 20:37, 20 May 2016 (CEST)
- The Mergan Grand Prix will be held for the first time in the 2017 season, okay? If you want, Cenz could be a team that participated in the past but no longer. What do you think about that? Niels20020 (talk) 10:33, 21 May 2016 (CEST)
- Oh, sorry, I read your comment wrong. I thought you said that it's okay that the Mergan Grand Prix starts in 2017, but you said it is held every second year. I think that's okay, but maybe you can contact one of the users who already have a Grand Prix and ask them if you can have their place in the table. Maybe they want to held their Grand Prix every second year Niels20020 (talk) 09:29, 26 May 2016 (CEST)
- No problem! Every second year would be nice, maybe in the odd numbered years, because you already did 2016? I thought of this because it might be appropriate for a highly developed industrial, but small country like Mergany. However, I think if there are more participants in the future, it ends up in a discussion like here. --Mstr (talk) 17:19, 26 May 2016 (CEST)