Telkhug Ēkdŭn Embassies
Telkhug Ēkdŭn maintains embassies and foreign missions in only a few countries. Embassies (Ēkūtŭşħjan, sing. Ūtŭşħjan) are not to countries, but TĒ is a special member of the Assembly of Nations and uses embassies to represent itself at some (but not all) of the organisations affiliated to the AN. It also has embassies to international institutions such as universities and non-government agencies. TĒ claims 'non-territoriality' over most of its embassies, whereby the land on which the embassy is built is not sovereign territory of the nation it occupies. This is a parallel but opposite situation to the embassies of most other countries which claim sovereignty over the site of foreign embassies.
- For information on establishing diplomatic relations with Telkhug Ēkdŭn, please feel free to go to Talk:Telkhug Ēkdŭn and comment.
- Country - Nation where the Ūtŭşħjan is located
- Embassy to - Body at which Telkhug Ēkdŭn makes representation or contact
- Representative - Name of the current representative ('ambassador')
- Location - City of embassy location with map link
|Country||Embassy to||Ambassador||Location|| Remarks
|Gobrassanya||Arksbury International University and archives||Code91K-MP||Gobras City[]||<1ha embassy built 1973. Helipad, communications.|
|Kalm||International Criminal Court||Code92K-RZ||Nerschach||New embassy under construction 2015. Helipad, communications, allotments, dodo enclosure.|
|Pretany||Assembly of Nations||Code98R-ŬI||Duchy of St. Richards []||5ha embassy built 1966-1968. Helipad, communications, power generation, allotments, dodo enclosure.|
|Antigo||Antigoan government||Antigo City map||Built in 2008 soon after ties were established.|
|This list is incomplete. It will be expanded in the future.|