Timeline of Castellanese colonial history
From OpenGeofiction Encyclopedia
This page is a timeline for the colonial history of Castellán, helping historians to understand the spread of Castellanese language and culture throughout the world.
- 1391 Foundation of the first settlement in Puerto Geo (Gobrassanya).
- 1394 Castellán establish a colony in Laguna (Gobrassanya).
- 1396 Castellán conquers Takora from Mazan.
- 1398 Castellán founds the city of Marapura in Gobrassanya.
- 140X First Castellanese colonists in Balam-Utz and Baldoria.
- 140X Foundation of the first settlement in Puerto Moreno.
- 141X The Castellanese colonists landed in Cabo Bonito (Libória).
- 143X Castellán establishes a colony in Notaines.
- 1454 Castellanese colonists land in Pohenicia.
- 1459 The Castellanese gain control of both sides of the Strait of Abren, founding the colony of Castellano Abrenés.
- 1488 The Bergez Brothers (Emilio and Ewaldo) came and founded the colony of Latina.
- 1491 Luis De Balboa discover the Isla Salvaje (modern Udenarrat) and Wenesin Islands).
- 1492 Capitan Lucero founds the colony of San Marcos in the northeast of the Rechesian Peninsula, Antarephia.
- 1498 The colony of Nuevo Taredo is established on the eastern equatorial Tarephian coast.
- 1500: Administration of Nuevo Taredo is transferred to Latina.
- 1501 Castellán establishes a colony in Anauedo (Wenesin Islands)
- 150X Castellanese boats cross the Strait of Lyc and Sea of Thul, and land in Narghana.
- 1504: Castellanese sailors reach Brulias coasts and establish their first colonies in the country around the Lierma Peninsula.
- 1505: Nuevo Taredo is abandoned after a tribal uprising.
- 1506 Castellanese colonists establish the first colony at mouth of Safrisco River in Paxtar.
- 1508 Castellanese colonists establish a second colony at present day Sansimeon, Paxtar.
- 1510 King Fernando III visits the colony of Latina
- 1513 Castellanese colonists establish a third colony at present day Laengelem, Paxtar.
- 1513 Castellan opens the first university in Cordoba in the colony of Latina.
- 1517 King Fernando III visits the colony of San Marcos for the first time.
- 1524 Castellanese colonists arrive in Eustatius Island, Saneusitania and establish a colony in the location of the actual Saneus, capital of the country.
- 15XX Castellán establishes the first colony in Ardisphere.
- 1538 Castellán establishes the colony of Castellanese Balonis.
- 1539 Treaty of Seacombe divides the Southern Gwynian Subcontinent between Castellán and Ingerland.
- 1570 Tension with the population of San Marcos after the arrest of the mayor of Lucero by the Castellanese authorities.
- 1574 Treaty of Alhozaimas grants independence to San Marcos as a kingdom ruled by Francisco I, count of Castillexo.
- 1577 Tensions between the influx of Castellanese settlers in Ardisphere and the Altazorian population reached a point of crisis, and the Altazorian chieftain, Quichago, based at Cualahualú, led a group of Altazorians in a raid on the Castellanese fort located near modern Lowe. His warriors successfully captured numerous guns and horses, which made possible a much more protracted rebellion during which both Santa María (modern Palmeras Grises, DS) and Santiago (modern Faro, DS) were looted and burned. Finally, the colonial governor Isidora Blandián appointed the unscrupulous Isaac Gutiérrez as commander of the Colonial Army. Gutiérrez initiated a scorched earth campaign against all the Altazorian communities south of the Sierra de los Cientoocho, finally compelling Quichago to surrender in 1581. This was the last significant resistance on the part of the Altazorians against colonization.
- 1590's: Conflict in Black Bay (Bahía Negra, southern Ardisphere) between Ingerish and Castellánese colonies.
- 1619 Treaty of Santiago del Faro cedes Ingerish lands in southern Ardisphere to colony of Nuevo Castellán.
- 1633 Emilio Expedonso, goveneur of Latina conquered the pirate-nests in Belsante
- 1648 Castellán Colony at Tárrases established after the brief Guerra del Mar Helado
- 1674 Castellán Colony at Kofuku
- 1735 Following the Redondo War the Sierra Grande is established as the boundary between the colonies of Latina and New Holland
- 1757 Castellán surrenders sovereignty of Tárrases to SOME COUNTRY after Castellán is unable to prevent pirates from using the island as a base; the pirate Omar Carapreta swears fealty to the King of SOME COUNTRY and declares himself Duke of Tárrases
- 1766 Former independent principality of Du Bois is incorporated in the colony of Latina
- 1794 The war for independence begins in the colony of Latina.
- 1803-1807: Part of Latina becomes independent as the Republic of Gentofte
- 1815 Independence of the colony of Castellanese Kofuku
- 1817 Independence of the colony of Brulias
- 1823 Independence of the colony of Balonis
- 1823 Independence (16/7/1823) of the colony of Latina
- 1888 La Tira de Tela become part of Latina and was renamed Tierra del Sur