From OpenGeofiction Encyclopedia
Individual territory: Xenica (mostly inactive, as soon as I have a coherent vision for the country, it will be). Apart from that, maintenance and realistic landuse in blue countries.
/Notepad - nothing in particular.
Places I like on OGF
- Aorangēa - you can never have too many cultures in one country.
- Belphenia - despite being a theocratic quasi-dictatorship that bans corrupting outside influences like rock music. (No offense, what I like is the mapping).
- Freedemia - first country I saw on OGF, still really good.
- Kėzėpölān - definitely not so conventional.
- Khaiwoon - I think Luciano's description of it as 'OGF's masterpiece' is very accurate.
- New Ingerland - very relatable, great use of rural-urban juxtaposition, but I'd probably prefer it if youse switched to metric.
- Myrcia - probably the second-most-detailed place after Khaiwoon.
- Pretany - amazing history, geography, and nice modern cities.
- Vodeo - since it really hits home.
- Wiwaxia - I don't know why, but I really like it.
- Xsegunis - shaping up to be really good.