Hi! So I've been here for a bit. Doesn't mean I'm an experienced user, having spent most of that time not mapping. I'm lazy, okay?
Who the hell am I?
I'm Jacob, born 2002. I enjoy writing and mapping... producing creative output in general. And procrastination. A lot of that.
- Shilesia - a tiny Silesian language-speaking, highly urbanised country established in the 19th century. Inspired by cities in Central and Western Europe. Quite possibly a tax haven.
- Daarejm - (country is currently in planning stage) a north-western[?] Ulethan, conlang-speaking country. Unique culture combined with Northern-European and Alpine style mapping. Currently being drafted off-site.
Favourite work on OGF
- Tarott. There's just something about this city that I can't really pinpoint, but it's probably my favourite on OGF.
- Kirchenburg. Another great city, and my "neighboor". Has some of the most realistic buildings.
- Krasynin. A super-detailed town in Lechia with a tram network.
- Belleville. I think that it's my favourite city in OGF outside of Uletha, with a complete metro system.
- Niscavo. Not the most detailed place on the OGF map but certainly has a certain charm to it. I like the road layout.
My other stuffBliki!. Not updated since forever.