From OpenGeofiction Encyclopedia
Hi, I'm the owner of territory called Galicia, a Polish-speaking country.
Some facts/OGF stuff
- I'm "drawing maps" as long as I can remember
- First time I heard the word "Geofiction" in Skyscrapercity. There was a post with map of Forberg
- I'm OSM user, mostly mapping my hometown and surroundings
- I'm familiar with JOSM using it since 2010
- Some towns are made from scratch in JOSM (for example), some were roughly sketched in GIMP/Inkscape and vectorized
- Sometimes I use QGIS to create custom maps
- I love micromapping!
- more to come...
Most important on top
I'm probably going to create my own Bliki showing progress of my work.
- (work in progress) reset of Kolgóra – I'm not satisfied with this city at this moment and I need place to put government buildings, embassies etc.,
- mapping details (towns, rivers, ...) in the southern Galicia,
- more connections with other countries!
- revisiting voivodeships (with considering population density and climate),
- putting more information about the country in the wiki,
- drawing more forests,
- revisiting names of streets (many of them have origin in real world)