User:ZM/Sandbox/Old Abrilleron pages/Akesia Central railway station
|Location||2 Avron Road|
This article is currently a stub. It may – or may not – be expanded in the future.
Akesia Central is the more important of two railway stations in the city of Akesia and the original southern terminus of the Central Valley Railway. It is located at a junction between the Central Valley Railway and the Northern Thym Line.
Akesia Central Station was opened in 1906, after the Central Valley Railway had been completed, replacing the original terminus in Canay. Like Canay, Akesia was a temporary terminus and replaced by the final endpoint at Perters Wandle Street, where the railway linked up with the Southern Thym Line (back then the Perters, Passey and Thym City railway), in 1908, after the bridge over the Perters Stream was completed.