I am zhenkang, a Singaporean mapper in OGF since November 2016. I
own the country of Singkangia was a contributor to Antigo, but have decided to withdraw from the country and am now the owner of Kuehong
. If you have any queries (like whether fantasy mapping gives you the death penalty in Antigo or when the Kuehongese military will cede its power), you can go to the user page to discuss any issue, or for more private matters send me a message through the OGF inbox.
Besides geofiction, I like to compose music in my free time. I am also interested in trains, so you can also find me on Wikipedia, where I (sometimes) edit articles concerning Singapore's train system.
I have been wiki banned twice, and this lift of wiki ban is intially just for editing the Chinese FAQ. Though I admit that has just became secondary over time.
(The above information is valid as of February 2019. It may change after I am banned, so I prefer if you just go to my main profile to learn more about me in the future.)
Nodes mapped: 5224
Ways mapped: 1863
Relations mapped: 44
Fictional in-world biography
Zhenkang (pseudonym) was a former official as Head of the National Cartography and Land Survey, where he made maps and publishes them occasionally for Antigoan media. He was forced to defect from the country due to a minor mistake he made in his duties, and has successfully emigrated to Kuehong through his connections.
Quick directory to users, Don't be disheartened if you are not here. There are many talents out there and I can't include all of them.
- Luciano (on topomap, natural features (especially coastlines), anything technical)
- Histor (grid and tramway mapping)
- Sude (natural features, spanish mapping, coat of arms and flags)
- Udi (conlang, great at drawing features on small islands, especially natural features, and like his thinking of strange politics and culture, besides his languages)
- Newflanders (has the ability to do various mapping features, especially historic ones. Able to do photoshop like banknotes and stuff)
- Eklas (rail expert. check his bliki entries as well!)
- Stjur (has a rather no-nonsense attitude but is able to do cultural mapping, speaks quite a number of languages and knowledgable, good for seeking advice if necessary)
- Louis Walker (great mapper, especially for his recent collaborations to create Middle Eastern nations. Has some great knowledge on urban design so you can approach him if necessary)
- Lyriax (good at mapping airports and railways)
- BMSOUZA (bus and football enthusiast, has done some great South American urban areas]
- Mstr (another one with a no-nonsense attitude, his urban mapping may be quite questionable but he is good at mapping industries and wiki templates)
- Turnsole80 (great English mapping, especially his works in New Ingerland. Don't miss out his neighbour Toadwart as well!)
- Oneofbeatlefan (has great photoshop skills, plus his great mountain mapping in northern Wallea)
- Yuanls (also has great photoshopping skills, at least for some basic designs. He also has great English mapping as well in Glaster. Nicely-written out histories for his various articles, though they may be non-cannon given the changing landscape of Commonia.]
- The merciful Briarmacks will consider not giving you the death penalty but you must go through re-education and have your Internet access removed. That's all.