I was just curious - would you like Air Wiwaxia to add Solaria’s main airport as one of its destinations (Brian Taylor Alban Int’l)? -Quarked, 13:24 7 March 2018
FAQ into Chinese
Hello, I invite you to help translate the FAQ into Chinese. It is very tedious to do the translation alone, and my Chinese vocabulary is quite limited (though I am Chinese myself). You can help translate all the questions first then I will see it.--Happy mapping and may God bless you, ZK (talk) 12:56, 14 February 2018 (CET)
Our river doen't go well.
Our river seems very unrealistic, contact me on disc.
List of commemorative days-Singkangia
Singkangia has quite a few days to celebrate:
- Republic Day (Proclamation of the DPRS): 13 June
- National Day (The day the communists stepped down): 1 September
- Babelic New Year (Chinese New Year)
- Hari Raya Puasa (for the Melayis)
- Katayan New Year/ The Equinox in March: 20 March
The Katayans (my fictional ethnic group) also have quite a crazy, special calendar. It follows the 365/ 366 days, but the months are divided differently based on the Equinox and Solstice.
- 1st month: 20 March-5 May
- 2nd Month: 6 May-20 June (on leap years it ends on 19 June instead)
- 3rd month: 21 June-6 August (on leap years it starts on 20 June instead)
- 4th month: 7 August-21 September
- 5th month: 22 September-6 November
- 6th month: 7 November-20 December (on years before leap years it ends on 21 instead)
- 7th month: 21 December-4 February (on years before leap years it will be 22 December-5 February)
- 8th month: 5 February-20 March (on years before leap years it will start on 6 February instead. On leap years a day will be added at the end of the month.)
- Maybe incorporate the Katayan calendar somewhere else. I have added the Republic Day, National Day and Katayan New Year to the list. I'm not sure how do I put Babelic New Year though (Outsiders: it floats between Jan and Feb), and I have totally no idea of how to put Hari Raya Puasa. --Austinhuang (talk) 16:53, 19 March 2018 (CET)