| Hi, this is a message from the OGF admin team. We need some info about the image(s) you uploaded. Thank you for fixing the issues!
| Information is needed for the following image(s):
| What information is needed?|
- If the image is public domain or Creative Commons licensed, then please provide a link to the original image, giving credit where appropriate.
- If the image is 100% self-created, then please write the words "self-created."
- If the image is self-created, but contains images that are not self-created, then please provide links to those images (if they are public domain or Creative Commons... otherwise see "none of these" below).
- If the image is none of these, then you may: (a) obtain permission from the image's creator; (b) replace the image with one that is public domain, Creative Commons, or self-created; or (c) delete the image.
Where do I put this information?
On the image's information page, which is usually accessible by clicking on the image. You can then click "Edit" in the upper right to add text and "Save page" when finished.
If you are unable to provide the necessary image info within a few days, then we will be forced to delete the image(s). But we don't want to do this! To learn more, visit our image help page or contact us. Thank you!
- Here, Wang.
--Zytik (talk) 12:55, 30 April 2019 (CEST)
Thanks, but the user needs to put that info on the image descriptions. /wangi (talk) 13:32, 30 April 2019 (CEST)
- I have edited the article to use the Commons images directly. /wangi (talk) 10:31, 1 May 2019 (CEST)