User talk:Rhiney boi
Wiki clean up required
Renaming OGFIFA to the new name just by creating many redirects isn't sufficient. Please mark the redirects as "to delete" and modify all links to these pages! OGFIFA does not exist any more, so there should be no leftover.--Mstr (talk) 11:21, 8 June 2019 (CEST)
- Of course, I am working on it! It shall be done very soon.
- Talk to Rhiney boi 16:12, 8 June 2019 (CEST)
- Very soon is a joke? Why not directly when moving the page? What's this? 100 more edits since moving the pages...--Mstr (talk) 03:11, 9 June 2019 (CEST)
- I just moved the existant ones and added the two missing ones. The rest were already created.
- Also, why is it just now an issue? Tons of sporting events have it per year.
- Talk to Rhiney boi 03:01, 9 June 2019 (CEST)
- You should have discussed this thoroughly on the talk page ahead of the move. You might have though there was consensus for this years back, but the fact it didn't happen - plus the tensions at the time - mean there really wasn't. /wangi (talk) 03:18, 9 June 2019 (CEST)
- I saw something that a user posted on the talk page - I think it was histor - that said a user can move the pages. So I did.
- Talk to Rhiney boi 03:24, 9 June 2019 (CEST)
Someone can name the OGFIFA as he/she want - but if someone will do this, then not only isolated in the list of international organisations. Someone can not have the pleasure to give a new name and the bureaucracy-work may do some other fools. After renaming it is necessary to rename the OGFIFA-articles, set a redirect from the OGFIFA-articles to the new name, change in portal "Sport" - and so on. And not in some month, but immediatly. Good luck. --Histor (talk) 02:16, 11 February 2016 (CET)
The main person in charge of the WAFO-related pages gave permission for anybody to do this. I see not an issue in renaming nor with my tone, the latter since I'm not demanding anything of anybody other than to be patient. In my personal opinion, and this is just me, everyone else is being rude, and I'm trying to be as polite as I can in return.
Talk to Rhiney boi 03:46, 9 June 2019 (CEST)
Wiki clean up required, again
Panasig- good luck and a couple recommendations
Hey, RhineyBoi, hope you're doing well. I was looking at Panasig's rough sketch mapping and I noticed a couple things. I know the motorway routes are just rough sketches at the moment, and overall I think they make sense. I would probably recommend a couple things for the final routings, though:
- At the bottom part of the FS-130 loop around Fort Collins, it's probably worth just routing the FS-130 onto the FS-30 for that stretch where they run close to each other. There's very little space between the two highways, and there wouldn't be much justification for having both running on separate roadways that close to each other.
- Similarly, at the southeastern part of the FS-230 loop, the FS-30 and FS-230 would also probably be concurrent for most of that stretch for pretty similar reasons.
- The Panasig Turnpike makes more sense being close to other highways like you have it since it's a turnpike and probably built in an era of highway building, so I think that's fine.
I think that's all that comes to mind at this stage. I'll let you know if I think of anything else.