|10, -29.7811, 54.3906|
|Official languages||Ingerish, Franquese|
|• Total||948.9 km2|
|• Census (2016)||282 504|
Vilvetia is divised in 5 administrative regions :
The region is named after the capital, and its boundaries stops with the city. It's the most populated, and most of the economy is based here. It's worth to note that the region was expanded to include the airport.
The southernmost region, and the second most populated. It's the industrial heartland of the country, notably for the many shipyards and refinerie, along some hematite mines
Laturuy & Tyviery
"The sister regions" separated recently to make voting districts more equals in terms of population and land area, they have many similarities : both are agricultural centers as they both have many wineyards. They also house some opal mines
It's at the same time the smallest and biggest region, depending if you count water area or not, while being the least populated. Its many islands are prime tourism destinations.
Vilvetia was setlled first by the franqueses, and was under their rule until 1748. The capital was Orseaux then. After loosing the 1748 Ingerish-Franquese war, the colony was transferred under Ingerish rule, and separated from Libéron, Aëbemare became the capital at this moment.
Vilvetia gradually gained autonomy in the 20e century, and gained its independence peacefully the 4th November 1974 after a referendum, where the "Yes" won with 78,5% of the votes