|6, 4, 128|
|Socialist Confederation of West Commonia|
Socialistische Confederatie van West-Algemenië
and largest city
|• National languages||Dagelandic, Babelic|
|• Regional languages||Ingerish, Brasonian, Cambric, Kalmish, Wiscothic etc.|
|Government||Socialist Confederation (Currently under AN mandate)|
|• Secretary General||Frankie Folliot|
|Drives on the||varies by region|
West Commonia is an archipelago nation that lies to the northwest of the continent of Archanta. Historically a part of Commonia, it is one of the world's youngest countries, having its independence recognized by the Assembly of Nations in 1991. Through the many instabilities of recent Commonian history, the island region off that country's west coast maintained a distinct (and distinctly more stable) character, and so when the AN was forced once again to take control of the large nation, the West Commonians finally found common cause among themselves and formalized their de facto independence.
West Commonia is made up of three main islands, as well as many smaller ones. The major islands are from north to south are called St. Sala, Fyler (aka Yanbul, although this is actually a state name) and Augeias.
List of Settlements
- Ref : a census id or registry id
- Postal Code : the postal code or range of codes for the community.
- Place : the general size of the community.
- Capital : indicates if the community is a capital or seat of an administrative region. 6=county seat, 4=state capital.
- State : state or state-equivalent where the community is located.
- County : county or county-equivalent where the community is located.
- Name : the mapped name of the community.
- Alt: an alternate or historical name of the community.
- Pop : number of inhabitants in the community.
- MAP : link to map of the community.
- Note : remarks in the map database about the community.
|This list is incomplete. It will be expanded in the future.|
West Commonia is served by an expansive network of motorways. They are numbered as follows:
- 1 - 33 are for highways on Yanbul Island
- 34 - 66 are for highways on Augeias Island
- 67 - 99 are for highways on Saint Sala Island
Auxiliary highways are numbered with a single digit prefixed to the number of the parent highway (e.g. Highway 222 west of Bradford).
The West Commonia High Speed Rail line serves several major cities in West Commonia, with stops in:
- Big Park
- Ciudad España
- Nuevo Espíritu
- Puerto de Seriyisia
- Ocean City
- Liberty Ferry
- Riveritan City
- Enton City