|Operating bases||Ataraxia International|
Trevers Fletcher International Airport
Wallawaukee Foley-Fillmore International Airport
Dennison International Airport
Founded in 1987 by Air Ataraxie, Paroyan Airways and Union Airways. In 1989 Air Iscu joined the alliance. In 1990 Eshen Ær joined the alliance and in the late 1990s, budget airline flySmart joined, to provide more connections within the Federal States.
- Ataraxia International Airport - Air Ataraxie links Ataraxia to over 100 global destinations on every continent from AXA Airport
- Trevers Fletcher International Airport - Major hub of Paroyan Airways, flying from all continents from and to Trevers
- Wallawaukee Foley-Fillmore International Airport - Major hub of flySmart primarily serving domestic Federal States flights
- Dennison International Airport - Major hub of flySmart primarily serving domestic Federal States flights
- Corrostance Ohemian International Airport - Major hub of Air Spyritsa serving flights domestically in Ohemia and internationally.
- Oyonnax International Airport - Focus on Asperic Ocean island nations and major port cities
- Léopoldville International Airport - Focus on business hubs in Uletha (W)
- Élisabethville-Great Northeast International Airport - Focus on Far-Eastern Uletha / EUOIA
- Iscu International Airport - Focus on getting people into Iscu from all nations roughly bordering the Asperic or near it.