His most famous work is the story of the devellopement of a small state at the coast of the Federal States, for which the state of Oakhill is the hidden texture. Beginning in the 1500-ies the story ended 10 generations later at 1780. This long novel is divited in five books
- "Beaver and Otter" - the story of the first trappers
- "The Squaw" - settlers and native people
- "The settlers at the Magnolia River" - the early structure of civilisation
- "The man of the law" - law and order become important
- "Merchants and Adventurs" - the formation of the "first 1000"
Hendersons house at the Great Mall in Gilbertville til today stands between the now higher buildings as a museum of national importance.