Talk:Central Archanta Economic Union
New proposal for the CARECU
So, this article was brought up when bringing up the topic of a "Northern Archantan Union", and the goal should be to make an actual union the effects of which can be seen in a map, take the Vinnic Economic Community. Details are vague but headquarters should be in your capital on choice in the CCA (unless the CCA deems it unfit?), and there should be coordination between owners. Give yourself your economic strengths and we can see what we can do with them. Any tighter relations between countries in a subgroup inside of the CARECU (are we gonna keep this name?) are encouraged and welcome. --Martinawa (talk) 21:29, 7 August 2019 (CEST)
- We should wait until more people to reply to make sure everyone is okay with it, but after talking with the other CCA mappers we are happy to have the headquarters in Bambusho (we chose it over Port Lagbard as it is more central in the region). Also, I will gladly wikify the business and shipping route collaboration page tomorrow- I'm waiting a day to make sure there is still interest by then and that no large changes have been agreed on. --Infrarrojo (talk and OGF) 03:27, 8 August 2019 (CEST)
- Martinawa seems to have changed the location on that article to the CCA, which I'm fine with and think might be just a little bit better because the CCA is more central and is also a much larger country. However, if others would prefer for it to stay in a blue territory, that's okay with me. For the time being I'll change the city from "TBA" to "Bambusho". --Infrarrojo (talk and OGF) 18:48, 8 August 2019 (CEST)
Okay, this is very late, but the first draft of the collaboration page is done! See here: User:Infrarrojo/CARECU-collaboration Feel free to add in your own countries and to edit anything you feel needs changing, and if you all like it it could be moved from my Userspace to an OGF: page like the VEC one is. It's heavily based off the VEC one though I've done everything by hand as I didn't want to exactly copy all the hard work on that page. Let me know what you think!--Infrarrojo (talk and OGF) 06:11, 16 August 2019 (CEST)
By the way, let it be said, any country south of Commonia and north of the FSA interested in joining can put itself on the list of member nations for the time being --Martinawa (talk) 13:28, 8 August 2019 (CEST)
Hello, I made this interactive map of the union for this wiki page. I originally meant for it to replace the table as I think it is a more engaging way of expressing the join dates and the countries involved, but I realized this would make it harder for people to join/leave/change their information. Now I think that the table should stay in addition to the map, given you all would like to have the map on the wiki page. What do you think? Even if its something minor like a change in colour I can change it.
Also, this brings up another problem that I hadn't noticed before, which is that Artenia is in this organization rather than the SWAEA in which most of its neighbors are. Artenia, being southwest of the FSA, is outside of the range we set. While I don't want to force him to move it, I'll send the owner, CharlieG, a message suggesting that he might want to switch organizations. (Pan down to see Arrtenia on the current iteration of the CARECU map) --Infrarrojo (talk and OGF) 15:27, 10 August 2019 (CEST)
- I like the Idea of the map, I think we should implement it to the wiki article... --Lars (talk) 11:43, 16 August 2019 (CEST)
Hello everyone, I allowed myself to add my country Lorredion in Carecu and on the map of Infrarrojo. I hope it's ok. Do not hesitate to contact me if I can do anything for Carecu --Le Mathou (talk) 17:55, 3 October 2019 (CEST)
- Hello everyone! I have added Déserts to the organization and on the map. I am willing to collaborate as much as possible for the organization. --Mapping Expert (talk) 23:14, 3 October 2019 (CEST)
Reforming the CARECU
The CARECU is inactive, with little activity carried out despite the aims stated in the CARECU. I thought maybe this union could be merged with the ANO (Archantan Nations Organisation) as the 'economic division' for the organization, which could be managed by AR120, a major superpower in the future.
The aims of the union could be moved to the ANO, since I think this union only focusses on the Economic part.
Some aims for the reformed union could be: establishing free trade throughout Archanta, proposing a united currency, etc...--Happy mapping and may God bless you, ZK (talk) 05:28, 15 February 2018 (CET)
- I'd suggest that we keep this organization, instead of the Archanta Nations Organization, since its ideals and mission is very general and broad. It is also too large of an organization to organize as it automatically includes ALL Archantan nations. CARECU is much more specific (talks about free trade, economic ties, etc...) We can probably rename it as North Archanta Economic Union (NAEU), an economic cooperation specific only for Northern Archanta, since the South Archanta already has the SWAEA. --Boge (talk) 07:11, 3 May 2019 (CEST)
Organisation of the CARECU
- There are some great ideas for sections for the CARECU here, but some others might not be as feasible or convincing for the goal of the organisation (which at least for now, is an economic union), specially the Parliament and Court of Justice: These mean that the member countries in the CARECU have to be democratic (To hold elections for parliament) and have to cede sovereignty about legal affairs (which is not something that might be readily acceptable in all countries under an economic union). Maybe the parliament could be replaced with some kind of representatives office where every country sends a set of representatives. The Court of Justice seems like an unnecessary step, given that this wouldn't be as developed or cohesive as, say, the EU, and probably a higher instance over the national level should lead directly to the Assembly of Nations. Also the International Police institution could be a source of problems if all countries don't happen to have similar opinions in legality, which in a region as diverse as Central Archanta is, might happen quite frequently. --Martinawa (talk) 12:17, 16 August 2019 (CEST)
- Youre totally right with your point of view! I was thinking about something like a Council of Representatives (Parliament was the wrong word for it..). Legality shouldn't be a huge problem (take a look at the EU, not every State has the same thoughts and Laws about legality). " Police" might be the wrong word to, I was thinking about a Central Communication Agency with a shared Database. I think an economic union has laws and rules too? So a Court of Justice wouldn't make sense, or is that the job of the representatives? --Lars (talk) 12:39, 16 August 2019 (CEST)
Panarchanta Road - proposal
For a long time, I have the idea to build a trans-continental road route that will start west of our continent in my country Lorredion and finish on the other side for example here:, I started to create a relation:. This route will take the roads and highways of the road network of each country crossed in the image of the Pan-American road or European roads. At first there will certainly be a lot of "hole" between each section since the road network,because the road network is non-existent in some countries. The presence of this future route could guide cartographers to create their national road network by promoting this new West-East axis. If we succeed in developing it, this axis could become the backbone of free trade and road transport CARECU and promoting the economic growth of our territory, which is one of the objectives of CARECU. The route could be managed by a CARECU institution that could be named: "CARECU road management" for example. (although I think your young brains might find a better name). In the future this axis can lead the way to the creation of new axes even outright a transcontinental network. In any case, this route I think that this project will promote the interconnection of our national road networks.
Here is a sketch of the panarchanta axis, which I called for now: "CARECU Panarchanta Road 1". No stress, this draft is a relation, a simple sequence of existing way and can be erased anytime without changing anything to your map.
I would like to know what you think, and if some of you are interested in this project? Although the challenge seems difficult or may not be feasible at least in its entirety, I think it's worth trying.
|Council of Representatives||Bambusho, Commonwealth of Central Archanta|
|Court of Justice||Bambusho, Commonwealth of Central Archanta|
|Central Bank||Ascot, Ascot|
|Public Prosecutors Office|
|Institute for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions|
|Department for Environment|
|Plant Variety Office|
|Fisheries Control Authority|
|Institute of Technology and Science|
|Department for Medicine||Ascot, Ascot|
|Food safety Authority|
|Centre for Disease Prevention||Hammarslinn, Commonwealth of Central Archanta|
|Department for Defence and Security|
|Institute for Security Studies|
|Central Communication Agency|
|Border and Coast Guard Agency|
|Asylum Support Office|
|Department for Banking regulations|
|Fundamental Rights Agency|
|Maritime Safety Authority|
|Aviation Safety Authority|
|GNSS Agency (Global Navigation Satellite Systems)|
|Railway Authority||Ascot, Ascot|