User talk:Le Mathou/Panarchanta Road 1
For a long time, I have the idea to build a trans-continental road route that will start west of our continent in my country Lorredion and finish on the other side for example here:, I started to create a relation:. This route will take the roads and highways of the road network of each country crossed in the image of the Pan-American road or European roads. At first there will certainly be a lot of "hole" between each section since the road network,because the road network is non-existent in some countries. The presence of this future route could guide cartographers to create their national road network by promoting this new West-East axis. If we succeed in developing it, this axis could become the backbone of free trade and road transport CARECU and promoting the economic growth of our territory, which is one of the objectives of CARECU. The route could be managed by a CARECU institution that could be named: "CARECU road management" for example. (although I think your young brains might find a better name). In the future this axis can lead the way to the creation of new axes even outright a transcontinental network. In any case, this route I think that this project will promote the interconnection of our national road networks.
Here is a sketch of the panarchanta axis, which I called for now: "CARECU Panarchanta Road 1". No stress, this draft is a relation, a simple sequence of existing way and can be erased anytime without changing anything to your map.
I would like to know what you think, and if some of you are interested in this project? Although the challenge seems difficult or may not be feasible at least in its entirety, I think it's worth trying.
Happy mapping !
Map of the current state of the proposed routes
|dark green||certified Panarchanta Road 1||Dark green sections are officially part of the Panarchanta road 1.|
|light green||road waiting for certification||The light green sections are proposed for use by the Panarchanta Road 1 and have been approved by the user for use by the route, but are not yet officially part of the Panarchanta road 1.
It is possible that these sections will never be certified if an alternative section is chosen.
|orange||existing road, proposed for certification||Orange sections are proposed for use by the Panarchanta Road 1 but have not yet been approved by the user.|
|grey||no road, requires the creation of new roads||The sections in grey are proposed to be used by the Panarchanta Road 1, but no road exists for the moment.
This section requires creating new roads compatible and connected to the other sections of the route.
|black||route not yet planned|
|red||suspended or cancelled certification process||The sections in red have been proposed for use by Panarchanta Road 1 but the certification process has been suspended or cancelled.|
- step 1 - section proposal:
- A section is proposed to be added to the route, it can be a highway, or another type of road. The fastest types of roads will be favored because the purpose of this route is to cross the continent in the easiest way for the users who will use it. It does not have a tourist vocation. The section will then be added to the table below and then to the map.
- A section without a road can also be proposed. This section requires creating new roads and if the user in charge of the proposed section agrees, he can then build new roads compatible and connected to the other sections of the route.
- step 2 - user agreement:
- The user in charge of a proposed section must approve it if he wants Panarchanta Road 1 to use this section, and it must be noted in the table below in the column "user agreement" (If he does not agree, it will be appreciated that this is noted in the column too.)
- If the proposed section has no road, the user must let us know if he agrees to build new roads compatible and connected to the other sections of the route, and note it in the column "user agreement".
- Exemple of user agreement to note in the dedicated column of the table below: I agree, Panarchanta Route can uses this section--Le Mathou (talk) 12:15, 4 October 2019 (CEST) or I agree to build new roads and Panarchanta Route can uses this section when it will be built.--Le Mathou (talk) 12:15, 4 October 2019 (CEST)
- step 3 - choice of the route:The third step is to choose from the sections waiting for certification those that will compose the best route.
|Country||Section||Description||Roads used||User agreement||Statut|| Note
|Lorredion||1||Cap-Ponant to Zylanda border||A4 > A1||I agree, Panarchanta Route can uses this section --Le Mathou (talk) 01:56, 4 October 2019 (CEST)||certified Panarchanta Road 1|
|Zylanda||2||Lorredion Border to Elegantia||2||I agree, Panarchanta Route can uses this section --Histor (talk) 12:21, 4 October 2019 (CEST)||certified Panarchanta Road 1|
|3A||Elegantia to Ascot border, Alternative 1 - North route||2||existing road, proposed for certification|
|3B||Elegantia to Demacia border, Alternative 2 - South route||3||existing road, proposed for certification|
|Ascot||4A1||Alternative 1 - North route||No road||no road, requires the creation of new roads|
|Demacia||4A2||Ascot border to Kendrick City, Alternative 2 - north route||No Ref||existing road, proposed for certification|
|4B||Alternative 2 - South route||No road||no road, requires the creation of new roads|
|5||Kendrick City to Wallea border||No Ref||existing road, proposed for certification|
|Wallea||6||Demacia border to San Martín||No Ref||existing road, proposed for certification|