The city is based around the Capitol building, which is set within a Kilometre Square. Roadways radiating away from the capitol are named after the districts of Gobrassanya. Various ministry departments and are located in the blocks surrounding the capitol grounds.
The block size for the street grid is 125m with major streets planned on the 1 to 1.5 km blocks
Street grid, in the suburbs
Suburban developments are based around a "quad" super-block, which is itself roughly based on the 125m grid.
Main (highway=trunk,primary,secondary) streets are 2km apart and stay basically straight and are typically divided highways. Roughly at the 1km mark are tertiary roads, which bend and move with the terrain. The tertiary roads are flanked by dedicated cyle routes. At approximately the 500m marks are unclassified roads that also connect into neighbouring squares. All other roads within the 2*2 square are residential and not through connected. parks, schools, facilities as appropriate...
As a guideline there should be at least one rail or subway station per quad.
To the southeast the city street plan is not laid out by a grid layout. Streets will meander more in this area. neighborhoods will also be laid out as they are in the west part of town, however there will be some larger high density residential and commercial developments located around the area such as what is constructed at Enalee to the east. Soran should also be designed as one of these districts. These areas need more assistance in construction.
The Oleander hills region of the city will be more upper middle class and upper class homes with more spacing between streets and more upscale amenities.
Principal Highway Network
A 1-2-3-66-101-402 are completed in their current alignments through the city. Interchange spacing regarding any new interchanges should be spaced at approx 2km between interchanges with allowance of 1km spacing in the city center.
A 201 can be extended north if needed to accommodate future growth if needed.
A 202 Bangerter Highway is the outer belt motorway. Interchange spacing along this corridor should also follow the 2km spacing rule as well. confining junctions to major thoroughfares only.
B 31, B 33 and B 301 will remain as a trunk route (superhighway/expressway) and not be upgraded to a full motorway as development near the corridor does not allow for the roadway to be expanded and it is better served by A 3 or the A 1.
Roads generally should have the following maximum speed limits:
- Motorway: 120 km/h
- Trunk: 100 km/h
- Primary: 90 km/h
- Secondary: 70 km/h
- Tertiary, Unclassified: 50 km/h
- Residential: 30 km/h
- Living street, Service: 20 km/h
Within the 100 Ring lower speed limits generally apply:
- Motorway: 100 km/h
- Trunk: 90 km/h
- Primary: 70 km/h
If you would like to develop an area please check it is free here and then mark it. Any questions then discuss on the talk page.
|Ward Number||Name of Ward Villa or Neighborhood||Main Editor||Main landuse|
|1 - 4|
|5||Quartier Axien||dono87||Residential & Commercial|
|7a, 7b||Promenade||Recreation & residential|
|8 - 11|
|13||Bai Quarter||zhenkang and coshatiuav||Mixed (with oriental flavours)|
|14||Ward 14 (Gobras City)||Luciano||Mixed|
|19 - 27|
|28a||Eco Town||clik||Mixed (mostly sustainable)|
|28b||Eco Town||clik||Mixed (mostly sustainable)|
|29 - 30|
|34 - 45|
|46||Arena & Sportstown||wangi||Recreation & residential|
|51 - 53|
|56||Tudor Farms||Agricultural, transit-oriented development|
|57||Lhatvohg Fields||Agricultural, transit-oriented development|
|58||Tissoons||chazeltine||Industrial, transit-oriented development|
|59||Lamme||wangi||Residential, commercial, retail|
|71 - 72||Tissoons||chazeltine||Industrial|
|82 - 86|
|87 - 88||Industrial, commercial|
|95||Renuhono Bank, Prado Plains||Easky30||Residential|
|96 - 97|
|98||Enalee (Gobras City)||indyroads||high density Residential|
|99||Soran||indyroads||Residential - Core commercial|
|100||Baratipur||indyroads||residential - ethnic neighborhood|
|104a, 104b||Albedeer University||FBG, Wal||Education|
|112, 113||Tovena||Rhiney boi||Residential|
|118 - 119|
In general naming is in Ingerlish, with names inspired by Gobrasi languages.
The following street name suffixes are used:
|Road||for distributor and access routes, leading to/from the named locality|
|Drive, Boulevard, Avenue, Street||for distributor and access routes|
|Brae, Heights, Hill, Rise, View||for a street on a gradient, or on a hill|
|Crescent, Loop, Curve||crescent shaped street|
|Avenue||tree lined, or wide|
|Circle, Circus||for a circular street, or a roundabout|
|Square, Plaza||street forming a square or other wide public space|
|Path, Walk, Wynd, Way||small streets or paths, likely not straight|
|Field, Gardens, Green, Grove, Park||for streets dominated by areas of green space|
|Trail, Walk, Way||for longer paths|
|Close, Court, Gate, Parade, Pend, Place, Street, Trace||for small streets and cul-de-sacs|
|Row, Terrace||street which is predominantly a terrace of houses|
|Moorings, Port, Quay||for streets associated with shore side areas|
|Alley, Lane||service streets|
Street names should be entered without using an abbreviation.
The mass transit system includes the Gobras "RT Metro" currently consists of 9 transit lines
Line 1 (blue) From Keena South station through the downtown, and splits into two branches to Obennai Centre or Enalee at Greenland
Line 2 (dark green) Goes up north to the downtown from West Meadows, then south along Jerrais Avenue to East Prado Plains and extends to Belta
Line 3 (red) Former airport locale service, from GSWX to Obennai Beach via the downtown
Line 4 (yellow) Circular Route around the downtown that begins at the Olympic Lake, going ask to Luniper Lake, south to Isaulk, northwards through Lamme and Galliante, and completes the loop at Olympic Lake.
Line 5 (purple-red) From Reservation Southeast (please do not extend line 5 westwards from there yet as there are not yet any developments), through the downtown and goes southeast to Tonamei
Line 6 (purple) Heading north from Koquino Hills to Fort Anah station at the port area.
Line 7 (pink) From Skypoint West to District Line Road. Medium-capacity line.
Line 8 (turquoise) From Wynot and Yago at the northwest, goes in a southeast direction via Skypoint and ends at Isyee.
Line 9 (orange) Similar route with Line 3, but starts at the Worldport, through the downtown, and ends at Obennai Centre.
Template:RT-Metro multimap (use the interactive multimap above to also see tramlines and other supplementary light rail lines)
- North-south has odd numbers, east-west has even numbers. Loops are open for interpretations.
- Please keep routes within 20 km (1 hour trip, according to this article).
- All stops should be named. Do NOT leave placeholders.
- Street stops are named in
[Street it's on] / [Intersecting street]. Landmarks are rarely used.
- Spaces are required on both sides of
- The streets do not contain suffixes (Street, Road...). The only exception is when stops on the same route-direction may have the same name, for example and .
- Spaces are required on both sides of
- Stops near metro stations are named in
[Name] Station [Letter]or
[Name] Stn. [Letter].
[Letter]indicates which "platform" is used in the same terminal, usually 1 letter (A~Z). The only exception is Worldport (A1, A2, B1, B2...).
- In some cases where there are multiple stops near a metro station but ones are significantly further than others,
[Name] Station ([Street it's on] / [Intersecting street])can be used, for example .
- 3-digit routes by User:Austinhuang are gridded and arranged in the following way. Note that this is quite ambiguous and is open for interpretations, it's not a rule.
- North-south routes (odd) range from X01 (Oziato) in the west to X33 (Dacona Ranch) in the east.
- East-west routes (even) range from X20 (Pease) in the north to X34 (Koquino Hills) in the south.
- Routes with the same last 2 digits tend to be linked together.
- 1-49 - Downtown and Mainline routes
- 50-99 - Inner Suburban and Mainline routes
- 100-199 - Neighborhoods 1-10, 24-27, 42-45, 56-58
- 200-299 - Neighborhoods 18-23, 35-40, 50-53, 63-67, 79
- 300-399 - Neighborhoods 70-77, 87-92, 101-104, 111-113
- 400-499 - Neighborhoods 78-82, 92-96, 104-107, 114-117
- 500-599 - Neighborhoods 19, 23, 37, 41, 53-55, 67-69 and Eastern (and northeastern neighborhoods)
- 600-699 - Neighborhoods 82-86, 96-100, 107-110, 118-119
- 700-799 - Neighborhoods south of Bangerter Highway
Use the public transport viewer to see existing routes and help plan for future ones.
- Existing route
- (Planned route, will be mapped in near future)
- <Reserved route along undeveloped region>
- Routes 1-49
- (Route 10 - Gobras / Oziato (OL ~ GCD))
- Route 11 - Brunswick ( , )
- Route 12 - Constitution ( , )
- Route 14 - Grand Lake ( , )
- Route 17 - Tudor/Capitol Boulevard S ( , )
- Route 20 - Old Coast Rd ( , )
- Route 25 - University / Colonel ( , )
- Route 27 - Boulevard - Heroes Avenue Loop ( , )
- Route 31 - Tudor / Etaxalee - Wynot ( , )
- Route 32 - Jerrais ( , )
- Route 42 - Ormeo ( , )
- Route 49 - Wynot - Downtown ( , )
- Routes 50-99
- Route 66 - Lhatvohg / Yalarah ( , )
- Route 72 - Pease (GSWX ~ Sky Point) ( , )
- Routes 100-199
- (Route 1?? - Sapphire - Prom North)
- Route 110 - Lhatghaver Local ( , )
- (Route 120 - Sapphire - Angus Verneeui)
- (Route 1?? - Wairina/Varain)
- Route 157 - District Line - Wynot ( , )
- (Route 187 - Nainani - Wynot)
- Routes 200-299
- Route 225 - East End / Terenthan ( , )
- Routes 300-399
- Route 301 - Oziato ( , )
- Route 314 - Worldport/Pease ( , )
- Route 324 - Lamong ( , )
- Route 399 - Worldport ( , )
- Routes 400-499
- (Route 420 - Pease)
- Route 421 - Arrowic ( , )
- (Route 422 - Edisto)
- Route 423 - University / Avawoon ( , )
- Route 425 - Seltana ( , )
- (Route 426 - Tramonton / Lhatolly)
- Route 428 - Live Oak / Calfonoa ( , )
- Route 430 - Lhasa Ranch ( , )
- Route 432 - Goldenrod / Jerrais ( , )
- Route 480 - Lamong/ Koquino ( , )
- Routes 500-599
- Route 510 - Phailoon ( , )
- <Route 512 - Charles Leroi / Auberwoon>
- (Route 514 - Fort Anah / Patagas)
- <Route 518 - Constitution>
- <Route 520 - Colonel Gerhard Kinser>
- Route 527 - Maplewood / Tully ( , )
- <Route 529 - Fermont / Pohalashee>
- Route 531 - Tandel ( , )
- <Route 533 - Dacona Ranch>
- Routes 600-699
- Route 626 - Tramonton ( , ) (Rush hour only)
- Route 627 - Tully ( , )
- Route 628 - Live Oak ( , )
- Route 629 - Sutarasa ( , )
- Route 630 - Lhasa Ranch ( , )
- <Route 631 - Tandel>
- Route 632 - Therran ( , )
- <Route 633 - Sterling>
- Routes 700-799
- Route 701 - Casca Ridge / Cuda-Glover ( , ) (Rush hour & weekends only)
- Route 723 - Waterston Woods / Avawoon Falls ( , )
- Route 730 - Bangerter Hills ( , ) (Rush hour & weekends only)
- Route 732 - Oleander Hills ( , ) (Rush hour & weekends only)
- Route 734 - Koquino Hills / Sanibel ( , )
- Route 775 - Meserole - Omissino Bend ( , )
A citywide light rail (tram or streetcar) system does not currently exist.
The Arena Tram links the sports facilities in the Arena area with parking, residences in Sportstown and Lamme Media City. It interchanges with mainline rail and subway lines 1 & 6 at Arena Railway Station and subway line 3 at Media City station.
There is a "legacy" streetcar line "G" (Gallitania Line) running the length of Gallitania Avenue from just west of the capitol, through Gohantown and Ooquabar flats to the eastern edge of the "Reservation Plantation."