Excerpts from the travel guide are intended to feature links to quality mapping in the form of short, in-universe commentary. The areas featured will be of good quality but perhaps not widespread enough for a featured map. Users are welcome to nominate their own work or nominate the work of others with approval of the mapper. In-universe lore should be maximally linkable to the map, have a wiki article for the territory (even if only an infocard), and be no longer than a couple of sentences. Nominations are welcome, and self-nominations are preferred.
Nominations for travel guide entries
- Join protests at Minzhu Kuangchang (Democracy Square) in Xiongjing. Bai Empire
- Pay respects to the pioneer of Bai democracy Emperor Chenghong at his mausoleum just north of the Bai capital.
- Enjoy the nightlife of Gobras City, Gobrassanya at the old docks
- If you're visiting Maka, be sure to relax in the sun on a day trip to the isolated and ecologically diverse island of .
- Cook Hot Springs Hotel and Spa, located in Cook Springs, Clamash, is a beautiful place to relax after exploring the surrounding mountains. Soak in one of the many natural hot spring pools or enjoy a massage at Mountain Vistas Spa.
- The Wahanta Zoo is a must-see when visiting Wahanta, Clamash . The world-class zoo is home to many exhibits including the recently opened Arecales Annex, which features flora and fauna of the Arecales Archipelago.