| This is a lost country (or other lost place) that no longer exists in OpenGeofiction.
In some cases, articles about lost countries or other lost places may be preserved as a record of someone's creative efforts long ago, but these articles have no bearing on the OpenGeofiction world. DO NOT use the information in these articles in developing histories. These countries are no longer "canon", which means that not only do they no longer exist, but they never existed in OGF history.
|8, -46.866, 43.385|
|Federation of Erviland|
"As wide as the world; as small as a country"
and largest city
|• Regional languages||Various|
|• Leading Head||Pinta Foort|
|Legislature||Convention of Houses|
|• Total||??? km2|
??? sq mi
|• Census||> 10,000|
|Currency||Ervian shilling (EVS)|
|Drives on the||left|
It is mostly pine forest, settled in the early 19th century. The capital, Roxford, was founded in 1862.
The anthem is the Erviland Song, which is one of the world's shortest. In English (translated from indigenous language):
- Great land, Erviland, forests of rich pine.
- Upon the shores, new men we welcome.
- Inland, great mountains provide the views.
- We were brought by the sea and will bring the land.
- For never is our love so much,
- As now, when we are singing this song.
In indigenous language:
- Fí lah, Vilak, tursë i píz merklik,
- Sů te sorze, mul ái nega koinůrik,
- Mu ér lah, gerse fí fúaf inkeůz,
- Ái megare wót-e, megat metůz.
- Fo ingé re áte kuli afzet,
- Můn, zuk kelipí ái so kelet.