|7, 52.376, 117.015|
|The Federation of Keira|
Keiran Vetternavalta (Hayartic)
Keiras Federatia (Lathonian)
Keiros Federacija (Littic)
Կեյրանին Ֆեդերադնա (Oshir)
"Is taukelin - veeni"
"Of Many - One"
"In Strength and Love"
and largest city
|Official languages||Hayartic, Lathonian, Littic, Oshir|
|• Regional languages||Mergan, Ostrian, Karolian|
|Ethnic Groups||White Keirans (76%)|
Mixed Keirans (18%)
—Other Mixed (1%)
Other Ulethans (5%)
—Eastern Romantians (1%)
|Government||Federal presidential constitutional republic|
|• President||Asta Liuonaitė|
|• Vice President||Vohans Kurtts|
|• Total||142,711 [note 1] km2|
|• Water (%)||5.5|
|• Estimate (2019)||13,300,000|
|• Total||$569.905 billion|
|• Per capita||$42,850|
|HDI (2019)|| 0.90902|
|Currency||Keiran Barit (฿) (KEB)|
|Drives on the||left|
Keira (// KAY-rə), officially the Federation of Keira, is a Tuyarian country in Northeastern Uletha, situated in the northern half of the Tuyarian Peninsula. It lies on the northern shore of the Darcodian Sea, borderinbg Darcodia, Ispelia, Igria and South Varugia to the south; Gulf of Paliiso and Karolia to the west; Brevinia and Vyzh-Ulz to the north; and Dorianne's Bay and Älved to the east. It covers an area of over 140,000 square kilometres, with a population of over XX million within its 23 constituent states. Its capital and largest city is Tulla. Other major cities include Hvaarta, Ushir, Osri, Skarvienne, Asterus, and Golvitta.
Due to lack of reliable evidence, the true source and meaning of the name is presently unknown. It is still debated by scholars, although there are a few plausible versions.
One hypothesis is similar to one of hypotheses for Karolia's name, which supposes that it's derived from the Proto-Karoic *karja. *Karja is thought to be a loanword from Proto-Gaermanic *herjaz meaning "army, forces". While that would explain the similar names of the two countries, there is a lack of evidence, and scholars in Karolia in particular largely reject the hypothesis.
It is also plausible that it comes from Proto-Uletarephian numeral for four (*kʷétu̯ōr), referring to the four cardinal directions, or "the four corners of [our] land" which is an old Skarvian saying.
In 1978, Friedriks Patranhauts proposed a hypothesis, claiming that "Keira" is derivative of Proto-Uletarephian *ar-yo-, meaning "one who assembles (skillfully)".  This is one of the more widely-accepted versions, since it explains the names of historic kingdoms and settlements in northern Tuyaria as well e.g. Kejrannen, Harja and Triargia.
Pre-CE (-1000 - 0)
- -500 - Proto-Yurelic and Proto-Skarvo-Ulinnic tribes arrive to present day Varugia in northwest Keira.
Late antiquity (0 - 500)
- 0 - Early Yurelic tribes spread across the west and Mulli lowlands.
- The First Skarvian Split happens when some Proto-Skarvian tribes migrate westwards in an effort to avoid Yurelic tribes, which later results in the creation of the West Skarvian branch of the ethno-linguistic group of Skarvians.
- Early Skarvo-Ulinnians are pushed out towards the Great Lakes of Keira.
- 50 - Some Proto-Ulinnians concentrate more around the hills of Garungdonia, while Proto-Cartino-Skarvian tribes surround the lakes.
- 150 - Both Proto-Ulinnians and Proto-Cartino-Skarvians migrate eastwards across and around the lakes.
- 300 - The Second Skarvian Split happens as some tribes choose to migrate eastwards, further splitting the Skarvian ethno-linguistic grouping into Cartino-Skarvians and East Skarvians. Some of East Skarvians are believed to be ancestors to the Techerian peoples.
- 350 - Cartino-Skarvian tribes settle and dominate present day Skarvenala and begin speaking different variations of the Proto-Cartino-Skarvian language.
Medieval Period (500 - 1450)
- 700-1000 - frequent raids by eastern Karoic and Yurelic seafarers, some of whom settled and mixed with Karoic populations in present day Keira.
- ~1020 - Skarvian, Ulinnic and some Karoic tribes are united by Vilhelms, forming the Kingdom of Skarvena/Lathonia*
- ~1030 - Mixed Karoic/Yurelic populations in the Asta lowlands establish the Kingdom of Astan Haya.
- ~1130 - Kalmish migration
- ~1300 - Turquan and Belphanic conquest and migrations
Early Modern Period (1450 - 1790)
- ~1550 - Protestantism spreads, worsening the already unfriendly relationship with neighbouring Darcodo-Ispelian nations. Conversely, ties with Gaermanic Catholics* stay relatively stable and amiable.
- ~1570 - 1st Pagan revival
- ~1730 - Keiran Empire conquers present day Alved, Vyzh-Ulz, and parts of Brevinia.
Late Modern Period (1790 - Present)
- ~1810s - 2nd Pagan revival
- ~1860s - Igria is granted autonomy
- ~1915-60 - World War
- (~1910-30 - Civil War and the end of Keiran monarchy???)
- ~1970s - 3rd Pagan revival
- ~1978-85 - Alvedic wars of independence.
- 1990 - Keira declares the guarantee of independence for Alved and Brevinia.
- 2000 - Igrian independence. A few skirmishes around the eastern border followed by a rushed referendum in June, 2000.
- 2001 - Keira guarantees the independence of Igria.
Keira is located in the Tuyaric region of Uletha and covers an area of 142,711 km². It lies between latitudes 50° and 55° N, and mostly between longitudes 112° and 121° E (small areas around around river Velkhaghos/Fullert lie east of 121°, and Keira's islands bordering Merhalia lie west of 112°).
Topographically, Keira is generally more mountainous in the north and flatter in the south. In the northeast, the country's most extensive highland area can be found - the Garonian-Imoksidian Alps. Meanwhile, the northwest is characterised by the Varugian and Garungdonian Highlands. The two main highland regions are separated by the Great Lakes of Keira, which are a result of glaciers depressing the landscape during ice age. After the retreat if glaciers, since the area was surrounded by hills and mountains on all sides, water could not drain into the ocean and accumulated in the compressed lowlands where the lakes are now.
Significant natural resources include iron, chromium, copper, tin, gold, peat, timber, and petroleum oil.
|Party||Date of foundation||Economic position||Ideology||Leader|
|Liberal Democratic Party||1949
(1860 as Liberal Party)
| Centre-right to centre-left
| Liberal Big Tent
|Labour Party||1902||Centre-left to left-wing|| Social Democracy
|Equality Party||1980||Centre-left|| Social Liberalism
|National Front||1910||Centre-right|| Nationalist Conservatism
|Contemporary Conservative Movement||1995
(split from Conservative Party)
|Centre-right to right-wing|| Conservative Liberalism
Separation of Marriage and Church
|Green Christian Democratic Union||1990
(1890 as Christian Democratic Party)
|Centre|| Christian Democracy
|Oshir National Party||1940|| Centre-right to far-right
| Oshir Nationalism
(1940 as Motherland Party)
|Headway||2010||Right-wing to far-right|| Libertarian Capitalism
Separation of Marriage and Church
|Bashinist Movement||2000|| Centre-left to left-wing
|| Bashinist Politics
|The Market Alliance||1990
(split from Liberal Democrats)
|Centre-right to right-wing|| Classical Liberalism
- Main article: States of Keira
Keira is a federal republic consisting of twenty three states, each belonging to one of six regions. The states are divided into counties, which are further divided into districts. Each state has legislative authority distinct from the federal government.
|Name||Official English name||ID||Capital||Region||Area (km2)||Population||GDP (per capita)||Primary Language(s)|
|Fjovitta (Fjodal Shingul)||Fyodalia||FY||Golvitta||Oshira||8,036||16||4||Oshir, Lathonian|
|Hortan i Viljasämmi||Hortan and Spines||VI||Vinnerest||Greater Tulla||6,596||5||4||Hayartic|
|Hottiralvitta||Gottiral Vales||OV||Ohijuota||Osriland||2,691||2||3||Hayartic, Oshir, (Lathonian)|
|Osri Valti||Osri State||OS||Osri||Osriland||6,520||14||6||Hayartic|
|Pietari Ūlina||South Ulinnia||PU||Dorsta / Vekhelta||Greater Tulla||4,603||5||6||Hayartic, Lathonian|
|Puolikraankumaa||Garungdonia||PK||Goltava||Varugia||6,117||5||2||Ostrian, Hayartic, Oshir, Littic|
|Rītsi Mullia||East Mullia||RM||Ilgartja||Skarvenala||5,941||2||3||Lathonian|
|Siemali Ūlina||North Ulinnia||SU||Stäämiga||Greater Tulla||3,327||3||4||Lathonian|
|Tulla Valti||Tulla State||TU||Tulla||Greater Tulla||2,312||38||6||Hayartic|
|Vakari Mullia||West Mullia||VM||Mīle Gūsti||Skarvenala||7,485||5||3||Lathonian, Hayartic|
|Vooha Hättkör||Great North||VH||Hvaarta||Varugia||11,377||23||6||Hayartic|
In punk and rock music, Keiran Post-Punk and Post-Hardcore has been a significant export since early 1990s. Keira's particular variety of Post-Punk and Post-Hardcore has been described as "evoking a profound feeling of mildly melancholic longing" and "a strange yet somehow comforting feeling of nostalgia for what never was". The origin of such a particular and unique sound lies in Keiran punk bands experimenting with Keira's folk music and Folk Rock, as well as Post-Rock and Ulethan Alternative Rock.
When it comes to electronic and industrial music, genres such as aggrotech and futurepop have been thriving since late 1990s.
- Excluding the area of Gulf of Paliiso, Gulf of Osmila, and the non-mudflat regions of the Sea of Darcodia.
(At the moment, I make references to mark the text and ideas I've copied or have been inspired by)