List of companies in Ingerland
This is a list of notable companies with primary headquarters located in Ingerland.
State-owned entities. Defunct entities.
This list shows the five largest Ingerish companies in the Global Index 500, which ranks firms by total revenues as most recently reported.
|Image||Name||2018 revenues (USD $M)||Employees||Notes|
|ASI||Basic materials||Specialty chemicals||Winburgh||1894|| Yes ( Global).
Major multinational conglomerate.
| Allied Specialist Industries (WSE: ASI). Specialist chemicals, explosives, fertilisers, insecticides, dyestuffs, and paints.|
cf. Imperial Chemical Industries
|Averill Motor Company||Consumer Goods||Automobiles & Parts||Worthing||1905||Yes||Vehicle manufacturer. Merged with Lilleyman Motors to form IMC 1962.|
|EAC||Industrials||Electronic & Electrical Equipment||Rockfield||1890||Yes ( Ingerish Commonwealth)|| Electrical Apparatus Company (WSE: EAC). Telecommunications equipment|
cf. GEC Plessey Telecommunications
|Ferraby International||Industrials||Electronic & Electrical Equipment||Lynchester||1920||Yes ( Ingerish Commonwealth)|| Electrical Components & Equipment (WSE: FBY)|
|Handbury-Prestt||Consumer Goods||Food Producers||Worthing||1790|| Yes ( Global).
Significant multinational conglomerate.
| Confectionery and beverage conglomerate (WSE: HPL)|
cf. Cadbury Schweppes
|Havelock Simpson||Industrials||Aerospace & Defence||Larwick||1930||Yes ( Ingerish Commonwealth)|| Aircraft manufacturer (WSE: HSA)|
cf. Hawker Siddeley
|IBC||Consumer services||Media||Winburgh||1922||No||Ingerish Broadcasting Corporation. Broadcasting & entertainment|
|IMC||Consumer Goods||Automobiles & Parts||Worthing||1962||Yes ( Ingerish Commonwealth)|| Ingerish Motor Company. Vehicle manufacturer (WSE: IMC)|
cf. British Motor Corporation
|Ingerail||Industrials||Industrial Transportation||Winburgh||No||Rail operator|
|Ingerish Aviation||Industrials||Aerospace & Defence||Chadderton||1960||Yes ( Ingerish Commonwealth)|| Civil aircraft manufacturer (WSE: IAV)|
cf. British Aircraft Corporation
|Lilleyman Motors||Consumer Goods||Automobiles & Parts||Creading||1911||Yes||Vehicle manufacturer. Merged with Averill Motor Company to form IMC 1962.|
|Lowings & Kingsley||Consumer Goods||Personal Goods||Wilhead||1850||Yes|| Integrated consumer goods (WSE: LAK)|
|Nicholson-Brown||Industrials||Industrial Engineering||Worthing||1936||Yes ( Global)|| Agricultural and heavy equipment manufacturer (WSE: NBI)|
cf. Ferguson-Brown Company
|O&A||Industrials||Industrial transportation||Winburgh||1820|| Yes ( Global).
Major multinational conglomerate.
| Oriental and Ardentic (WSE: OAA). Shipping and logistics|
|Phoenix Electric||Industrials||Electronic & Electrical Equipment||Winburgh||1920||Yes ( Ingerish Commonwealth)|| Electrical Components & Equipment (WSE: PXE)|
cf. English Electric
|Vulcan-Aérospatiale||Industrials||Aerospace & Defence||Winburgh||1927||Yes ( Ingerish Commonwealth)|| Major international defence contractor (WSE: VUL). Merger of Vulcan and Aérospatiale in 1927.|
Notable domestic subsidiaries
|Frederick & Chalmers||Consumer products||ASI||1909||Matches, toothpicks, skewers, etc.|
|Vulcan Aerospace||Aerospace & Defence||Vulcan-Aérospatiale||1927||Military aircraft manufacturer|
Notable international subsidiaries
Overseas companies with subsidiaries based in Ingerland.
|Name||Country||Parent company||Industry > Sector||Founded||Notes|
|Fell Motor Company||Vodeo||Cobalt Motors Corporation||Consumer Goods > Automobiles & Parts||1908||Merged with Cobalt in 1952.|
|Meadowbank||New Ingerland||United Dairies||Consumer Goods > Food Producers||1958||Acquired in 2006.|
|Papers||Kuehong||Kuehong National Fair Trade Enterprise (but largely backed by Ingerland)||Retail & distribution, publishing||1838||Set up by former Ingerish immigrants in Kuehong.|
Full list of companies
- Fell Motors
- Ferraby International
- Gresley Engineering
- Havelock Simpson
- Ingerish Aviation
- Lowings & Kingsley
- Phoenix Electric
- Serion Oil Company (name tbd)
References and notes
- The indivcidual rank of each company is excluded from this list in order to avoid OGF:International superlatives.
- A "major" company is one of the 100 companies with the highest market capitalisation as listed on the Winburgh Stock Exchange (i.e. WSE100 Index), or a non-listed company with market capitalisation exceeding ₤100 million. Major state-owned enterprises are also included.
- For the purposes of mapping in OGF, major multinational conglomerates are those companies whose offices, factories, works, or warehouses can be mapped in any country. Please add your mapping to the company's page under the relevant subheading.
- A significant multinational conglomerates are those companies whose offices, factories, works, or warehouses are available to be mapped in a large but limited number of countries in OGF. Only those countries with a significant population, or a major historical connexion to the company's home nation should map assets belonging to this company. If eligible, please add your mapping to the company's page under the relevant subheading.