This page is intended to be a one-stop portal for all mappers of the Federal States. This page is maintained by the FSA Project Coordinator, although all FSA mappers are welcome to edit as needed.
- No current votes.
- No closing date: FSA Government Structure Discussion (more information on the forum)
- No closing date: FSA
Transportation CoordinatorInter-State Coordinator Wanted (more information on the forum)
Recent FSA News
- 2019-11-07: FSA Leadership Update
- Congratulations to yoyo21 on being appointed FSA Documentation Coordinator and for volunteering to help sort through and polish up the FSA wiki presence. TheMayor currently is accepting applications for the FSA Inter-State Coordinator position.
- FSA Project Coordinator: User:TheMayor
- FSA Documentation Coordinator: User:yoyo21
- FSA Inter-State Coordinator: vacant
Project Coordinator's Message
Welcome to our newest state mappers. Interested in joining the FSA but not sure if you want a full state? Start with a county in West Massodeya! Message me for more information. -TheMayor (talk) 05:45, 7 November 2019 (CET)
Collaborative State Directory
|State Information||Collaboration Information||Coordinators||Mappers||Updates||Date|
|Alormen||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Alormen||User:ruadh, User:newflanders||Yoyo21, Luziyca, Y Knott, Portopolis, BMSOUZA, TBMap|
|Cosperica||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Cosperica||User:wangi|
|Huntington||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Huntington||User:histor, User:Ernestpcosby||BMSOUZA, Yoyo21, Whateversusan, Zytik, Stjur, Megacity2005Creator|
|Mennowa||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Mennowa||User:Leowezy, User:Alessa||User:Aces_California|
|New Carnaby||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/New Carnaby||User:Easky30, User:BMSOUZA||Histor, Zytik, Portopolis, Ruadh, Yoyo21|
|West Massodeya||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Massodeya||User:yoyo21||See Overview Map||Phase I of West Massodeya is now available.||2019-08-19|
|East Massodeya||Coming soon|
To avoid overwikification issues, please limit updates to no more than a tweet (280 characters). Note that the "State Information" column links to each state's "in-world" wiki page, while "State Plans" links to personal sandboxes and the OGF:Federal States namespace where mappers can detail their plans for their state.
|State Information||State Plans||Owner(s)||Updates||Date|
|Aidlenaide|| Wiki: User:GregoryLoss
|Aperia|| Wiki: User:Logan230
|Arghenna|| Wiki: User:Fluffr_Nuttr
|Arlington|| Wiki: User:Pancake Killer
OGF: Pancake Killer
|Astrantia|| Wiki: User:Marcello
|Belirias|| Wiki: User:Johnny
|Boscainifornio|| Wiki: User:TBMap
|Caroline|| Wiki: User:Abdy
|Clamash|| Wiki: User:bootmii
|Culpepper|| Wiki: User:whateversusan
|Detail in Hearthsbridge and suburbs, connections to Divinity's Grace, and the creation of town boundaries statewide.||2019-07-16|
|Fermont|| Wiki: User:JayPlaysBeamNG
|Gilliad|| Wiki: User:Jarrodcamo
|Insumah|| Wiki: User:Dimitrij
|Laine|| Wiki: User:Ifgus
|Makaska|| Wiki: User:Luciano
|A focused "historical approach" for Ohunkagan region. The idea: only map things up to "1880 snapshot": basic landuse (towns, agriculture, forests) for four parishes (counties): La Porte, Swift, Iyotanhaha, Elizabeth. Currently ~40% complete. State ~90% complete on topo/hydrology.||2019-07-15|
|Minnonigan|| Wiki: User:TheMayor
|Renaming Lake City streets to launch a citywide address system.||2019-11-19|
|Natrinia|| Wiki: User:TheHolyEpicpenguin
|I've been mapping all over the place, with a focus on Morsboro's downtown - Check it out here! Secondary focus is on Oakhill-Natrinia border hills, with some planning/mapping of Tilsboro to begin soon.|
|Newlynn|| Wiki: User:PColumbus73
|Primary focus is on adding farmlands and building up the rural roads and communities across the state.|
|Nipewa|| Wiki: User:plainoldbread
|Oakhill|| Wiki: User:histor
|Oakley||User:Mstr/Sandbox/Federal_States_contributions#Oakley|| Wiki: User:mstr
|Oronotia|| Wiki: User:Myrcia
|Osaquoya|| Wiki: User:Poston
|Panasig|| Wiki: User:Rhiney boi
OGF: Rhiney boi
|Recently been working on Fort Collins, the state capital.||2019-07-15|
|Passamaqueets|| Wiki: User:Voivod
|Penquisset|| Wiki: User:Zytik
| Current Active Projects:
|Riopoderos|| Wiki: User:Megacity2005Creator
|Hi, I'm doing urban detailing in my state in a medium town, but currently I'm working on the suburban Juliansson Hills in Huntington.||2019-08-18|
|Seneppi||User:Ernestpcosby/Sandbox/Seneppi|| Wiki: User:Ernestpcosby
|I'm bouncing around some, but mostly currently working on detailing the downtowns of Wallawaukee, Brighston, Gramercy, and Annagawi as part of the Capital city challenge. Figuring out Brighston should help me start to get more of the greater Wallawaukee area done too. Other than that some small work around Wallawaukee and Brighston, such as an area in Brighston that'll be a major business/office park hub.||7/18/2019|
|Sierra|| Wiki: User:Brunanter
|Suenugan|| Wiki: User:Matteditfict
|Tauhon|| Wiki: User:htx
|Taviani|| Wiki: User:ZyrellfromJB
|Tejoma|| Wiki: User:elindio23
|Tempache|| Wiki: User:Infinatious
|Trinity Island|| Wiki: User:Mapping Expert
OGF: Mapping Expert
|Tulpanen|| Wiki: User:yoyo21
|I have been working in detail on Lemmington suburbs such as Wilton and Schwaldia. I am also doing some work on developing the towns of northern Tulpanen.||2019-10-19|
|Velena|| Wiki: User:Crete_Greece
|Walkegan|| Wiki: User:oof boi
OGF: oof boi
|Kinda working all around the state. Anywhere.||9/28/19|
|Whitestone|| Wiki: User:Z11
|Wilthamshire|| Wiki: User:iBallisticwolf2
|AR120-18|| Wiki: User:tom_m7
|AR120-87|| Wiki: User:Shedingtonian
Vacant State Directory
If you are not a current FSA member and you're interested in joining the project, you are welcome to request a vacant territory. If you are a beginner mapper, be sure to check out the Massodeya project.
|State||Skill Level||Region||Feature Committee(s)||Notes|
|AR120-31||Intermediate||East Central||Mountain Range B|
|AR120-34||Intermediate||East Central||River 2|
|AR120-35||Intermediate||East Central||River 2, Mountain Range B|
|AR120-45||Intermediate||West Central||River 1|
|AR120-46||Intermediate||West Central||River 1, Mountain Range A|
|AR120-47||Intermediate||West Central||Lake 3, Mountain Range A|
|AR120-72||Intermediate||Mountain||Mountain Range A|
|AR120-73||Intermediate||Mountain||Mountain Range A|
|AR120-74||Intermediate||Mountain||Mountain Range A|
|AR120-82||Intermediate||Far Northwest||Mountain Range A|
FSA on the Wiki
- Federal States - Official wiki page for the Federal States of Archanta. State-owners should make sure the information regarding their state is correct.
- AR120 Forum - Official forum section for Federal States discussions.
- OGF:Federal States - Information for mappers who would like to get involved in the AR120 project.
- OGF:Federal States/Franchises - List of franchises in the FSA to aid in mapping.
- OGF:Federal States/International Relations - Information about embassies and consulates in the FSA and the FSA's diplomatic presence abroad.
- OGF:Federal States/Highways - Information and collaboration regarding the Federal States Defense and Commerce Motorway Network, the FSA's inter-state motorway system.
- OGF:Federal States/Railways - Information and collaboration regarding the Federal States network of freight railways and passenger rail services
- OGF:Federal States/Important Persons - List of important persons in FSA history.
- OGF:Federal States/Natural features - Collaboration page for naming large natural features (mountain ranges, significant rivers, the lakes, etc.) in the FSA.
- OGF:Federal States/State profiles - Information about each state, from each state's owner(s).
- OGF:Federal States/Submissions - Original submission page for the FSA. Note that some topics have been spun off into the independent pages below. If a topic has its own page, please use the individual topic page rather than Federal States/Submissions.
Pages in this category occasionally flirt with OGF:Overwikification, so mappers should not spend too much time on these.
- OGF:Federal States/Sports - List of sports teams in the FSA. While mappers are welcome to add sporting teams from their state to their list, note that the FSA does not yet have any official sports leagues, and will not organize any sporting leagues until more active mappers have joined the project.
OGF:Federal States/License plates - Gallery of license plates by state.Merged with OGF:Federal States/Highways.