This page is intended to be a one-stop portal for all mappers of the Federal States. This page is maintained by the FSA Project Coordinator, although all FSA mappers are welcome to edit as needed.
- No current votes.
- No closing date: FSA Government Structure Discussion (more information on the forum)
- No closing date: FSA
Transportation CoordinatorInter-State Coordinator Wanted (more information on the forum)
- No closing date: Additional Cosperica Coordinator Wanted - contact wangi if interested
Recent FSA News
- 2019-12-05: Additional Cosperica Coordinator Wanted
- An additional coordinator is needed for the Cosperica collaborative state. If you are interested, please message wangi in OGF.
- 2019-11-07: FSA Leadership Update
- Congratulations to yoyo21 on being appointed FSA Documentation Coordinator and for volunteering to help sort through and polish up the FSA wiki presence. TheMayor currently is accepting applications for the FSA Inter-State Coordinator position.
- FSA Project Coordinator: TheMayor
- FSA Documentation Coordinator: Yoyo21
- FSA Inter-State Coordinator: vacant
Project Coordinator's Message
Looking to get more involved in the FSA? We're always looking for more beginning mappers in the Massodeyas, but we also have coordinator positions open! Contact TheMayor if you're interested in the FSA Inter-State Coordinator position, or contact wangi if interested in becoming the second Cosperica coordinator. -TheMayor (talk) 21:57, 5 December 2019 (CET)
Collaborative State Directory
|State Information||Collaboration Information||Coordinators||Mappers||Updates||Date|
|Alormen||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Alormen||ruadh, newflanders||Yoyo21, Luziyca, Y Knott, Portopolis, BMSOUZA, TBMap|
|Cosperica||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Cosperica||wangi, VACANT|
|Huntington||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Huntington||histor, Ernestpcosby||BMSOUZA, Yoyo21, Whateversusan, Zytik, Stjur, Megacity2005Creator|
|Mennowa||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Mennowa||Leowezy, Alessa||Aces California||Up to 1860s in state growth in the southern panhandle. Continued mapping of early settlements elsewhere.||2019-12-08|
|New Carnaby||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/New Carnaby||Easky30, BMSOUZA||Histor, Zytik, Portopolis, Ruadh, Yoyo21|
|West Massodeya||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Massodeya||Yoyo21||See Overview Map||Both Phase I and Phase II of West Massodeya are available.||2019-12-07|
|East Massodeya||Coming soon|
To avoid overwikification issues, please limit updates to no more than a tweet (280 characters). Note that the "State Information" column links to each state's "in-world" wiki page, while "State Plans" links to personal sandboxes and the OGF:Federal States namespace where mappers can detail their plans for their state.
|State Information||State Plans||Owner(s)||Updates||Date|
|Aidlenaide|| Wiki: User:GregoryLoss
|Apawiland|| Wiki: User:IiEarth
|Development of Silverdale in the 1800s, rural mapping nearby.|
|Arbenon|| Wiki: User:Mattko
|Arghenna|| Wiki: User:Fluffr_Nuttr
|Working on the town of Paskam and surrounding Paskam County|
|Arlington|| Wiki: User:Pancake Killer
OGF: Pancake Killer
|Astrantia|| Wiki: User:Marcello
|Belirias|| Wiki: User:Johnny
|Boscainifornio|| Wiki: User:TBMap
|Caroline|| Wiki: User:Abdy
|Culpepper|| Wiki: User:whateversusan
|Working on the suburbs of Hearthsbridge.||2020-02-15|
|Fermont|| Wiki: User:JayPlaysBeamNG
|Gilliad|| Wiki: User:Jarrodcamo
|Insumah|| Wiki: User:Dimitrij
|Laine|| Wiki: User:Ifgus
|Manara|| Wiki: User:Rhiney boi
OGF: Rhiney boi
|Working on water features, city of Monabad present day.||2019-12-22|
|Makaska|| Wiki: User:Luciano
|A focused "historical approach" for Ohunkagan region. The idea: only map things up to "1880 snapshot": basic landuse (towns, agriculture, forests) for four parishes (counties): La Porte, Swift, Iyotanhaha, Elizabeth. Currently ~40% complete. State ~90% complete on topo/hydrology.||2019-07-15|
|Minnonigan|| Wiki: User:TheMayor
|New Stone River harbor and FS-20 rerouting through downtown Lake City.||2019-12-28|
|Natrinia|| Wiki: User:TheHolyEpicpenguin
|I've been mapping all over the place, with a focus on Morsboro's downtown - Check it out here! Secondary focus is on Oakhill-Natrinia border hills, with some planning/mapping of Tilsboro to begin soon.|
|Newlynn|| Wiki: User:PColumbus73
|Primary focus is on adding farmlands and building up the rural roads and communities across the state.|
|Nipewa|| Wiki: User:plainoldbread
|Oakhill|| Wiki: User:histor
|The town of Aerwinya|
|Oakley||User:Mstr/Sandbox/Federal_States_contributions#Oakley|| Wiki: User:mstr
|Oronotia|| Wiki: User:Myrcia
|Osaquoya|| Wiki: User:Poston
|Passamaqueets|| Wiki: User:Voivod
|Penquisset|| Wiki: User:Zytik
| Current Active Projects:
|Seneppi||User:Ernestpcosby/Sandbox/Seneppi|| Wiki: User:Ernestpcosby
|Using the extra time on the computer to working on details, across the state but especially in the Wallawaukee metro area. Adding detail to streets/subway stops, stores, franchises, etc.||Mar 14, 2020|
|Sierra|| Wiki: User:Brunanter
|Suenugan|| Wiki: User:Matteditfict
|Tauhon|| Wiki: User:htx
|Taviani|| Wiki: User:ZyrellfromJB
|Tejoma|| Wiki: User:elindio23
|Tempache|| Wiki: User:Infinatious
|Trinity Island|| Wiki: User:Mapping Expert
OGF: Mapping Expert
|Tulpanen|| Wiki: User:yoyo21
|I have been working in detail on Lemmington suburbs such as Wilton and Schwaldia. I am also doing some work on developing the towns of northern Tulpanen.||2019-10-19|
|Walkegan|| Wiki: User:oof boi
OGF: oof boi
|Kinda working all around the state. Anywhere.||9/28/19|
|Washaukee|| Wiki: User:jbobinman
|Whitestone|| Wiki: User:Z11
|AR120-18|| Wiki: User:tom_m7
Vacant State Directory
If you are not a current FSA member and you're interested in joining the project, you are welcome to request a vacant territory. If you are a beginner mapper, be sure to check out the Massodeya project.
|State||Region||Feature Committee(s)||Notes||Future Plans|
|AR120-05||Southeast||none||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-18||Southeast||none||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-25||Northeast||Mountain Range B||Not available||These states are reserved for future county-based beginner territories.|
|AR120-26||Northeast||Mountain Range B||Not available|
|AR120-28||Northeast||Mountain Range B||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-29||Northeast||none||Not available||This state is reserved for future county-based beginner territories.|
|AR120-31||East Central||Mountain Range B||Not available||This state is reserved for a future semi-open collaborative territory.|
|AR120-34||East Central||River 2||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-45||West Central||River 1||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-46||West Central||River 1, Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-47||West Central||Lake 3, Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-51||Lakes||Lake 1, Lake 2||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-71||Mountain||Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-73||Mountain||Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-74||Mountain||Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-76||Mountain||Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-82||Far Northwest||Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
|AR120-85||Far Northwest||Mountain Range A||Not available||This state is reserved for an expansion of the Cosperica collaborative.|
|AR120-87||Far Northwest||Mountain Range A||Available for intermediate/advanced mappers.|
FSA on the Wiki
- Federal States - Official wiki page for the Federal States of Archanta. State-owners should make sure the information regarding their state is correct.
- AR120 Forum - Official forum section for Federal States discussions.
- OGF:Federal States - Information for mappers who would like to get involved in the AR120 project.
- OGF:Federal States/Franchises - List of franchises in the FSA to aid in mapping.
- OGF:Federal States/International Relations - Information about embassies and consulates in the FSA and the FSA's diplomatic presence abroad.
- OGF:Federal States/Highways - Information and collaboration regarding the Federal States Defense and Commerce Motorway Network, the FSA's inter-state motorway system.
- OGF:Federal States/Railways - Information and collaboration regarding the Federal States network of freight railways and passenger rail services
- OGF:Federal States/Important Persons - List of important persons in FSA history.
- OGF:Federal States/Natural features - Collaboration page for naming large natural features (mountain ranges, significant rivers, the lakes, etc.) in the FSA.
- OGF:Federal States/State profiles - Information about each state, from each state's owner(s).
- OGF:Federal States/Submissions - Original submission page for the FSA. Note that some topics have been spun off into the independent pages below. If a topic has its own page, please use the individual topic page rather than Federal States/Submissions.
Pages in this category occasionally flirt with OGF:Overwikification, so mappers should not spend too much time on these.
- OGF:Federal States/Sports - List of sports teams in the FSA. While mappers are welcome to add sporting teams from their state to their list, note that the FSA does not yet have any official sports leagues, and will not organize any sporting leagues until more active mappers have joined the project.