This page is intended to be a one-stop portal for all mappers of the Federal States. This page is maintained by the FSA Project Coordinator, although all FSA mappers are welcome to edit as needed.
- No current votes.
- No closing date: FSA Government Structure Discussion (more information on the forum)
- No closing date: FSA Historian and FSA Transportation Coordinator Wanted (more information on the forum)
Recent FSA News
- 2019-09-06: New Coordinators Wanted!
- Two new coordinator positions are now open: an FSA Historian to manage the country’s wiki presence, and an FSA Transportation Coordinator to coordinate interstate transportation issues. More details about these roles are on the forum. Interested mappers should contact TheMayor in OGF.
- 2019-09-03: FSA Coordinator Vote of Confidence Completed
- By a 29-1 margin, User:TheMayor has been retained as the FSA Coordinator for the next six month term.
- 2019-08-19: West Massodeya Coordinator Named
- User:yoyo21 has been named the new coordinator for West Massodeya. The first batch of counties in West Massodeya are now available for adoption; refer to the procedures for requesting territory in South Archanta to apply.
- 2019-08-18: FSA Coordinator Vote of Confidence
- 2019-08-12: Coordinator Wanted: West Massodeya
- The FSA’s Massodeya project is currently seeking a coordinator for the state of West Massodeya. The coordinator will be responsible for assisting with completing the base infrastructure (rivers, railways, motorways, primary roads) of West Massodeya before the counties are open for adoption, and will be responsible for managing coordination between the various county owners. Interested mappers should contact TheMayor.
From the FSA Coordinator
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the Vote of Confidence, and for your overwhelming support. As FSA Coordinator, I'm here to help with whatever, so feel free to send me a message if there's something I can do to help your mapping work. -TheMayor (talk) 23:09, 3 September 2019 (CEST)
- I’m currently looking for help in getting the Massodeyas up and running. Western parts of West Massodeya will be the first to open. If you are interested in becoming the coordinator of West Massodeya, or if you just have some extra time on your hands and you’d like to help map the initial infrastructure of the states, please let me know. -TheMayor (talk) 14:39, 12 August 2019 (CEST)
- My deepest appreciation to histor and Ernestpcosby for accepting the roles of Huntington coordinators, and thanks to everyone who showed interest in the project. There’s always more ways to get more involved in the FSA project, so stay tuned and happy mapping! -TheMayor (talk) 04:36, 5 August 2019 (CEST)
- Our National Capital seems to have gone dormant. Let’s discuss next steps in the forum. -TheMayor (talk) 21:48, 24 July 2019 (CEST)
- Update: We are officially rebooting the Huntington project. Visit OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Huntington for more information. -TheMayor (talk) 17:26, 26 July 2019 (CEST)
- We are seeking volunteers who would like to create a wiki template for the new FSA motorway shields. If you are interested, please let me know. -TheMayor (talk) 18:01, 22 July 2019 (CEST)
- Mappers of AR120-18, -72, and -88 should name their states as soon as possible. -TheMayor (talk) 19:06, 15 July 2019 (CEST)
Collaborative State Directory
|State Information||Collaboration Information||Coordinators||Mappers||Updates||Date|
|Alormen||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Alormen||User:ruadh, User:newflanders||Yoyo21, Luziyca, Y Knott, Portopolis, BMSOUZA, TBMap|
|Cosperica||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Cosperica||User:wangi|
|Huntington||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Huntington||User:histor, User:Ernestpcosby||BMSOUZA, Yoyo21, Whateversusan, Zytik, Stjur, Megacity2005Creator|
|Mennowa||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Mennowa||User:Leowezy, User:Alessa||User:Aces_California|
|New Carnaby||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/New Carnaby||User:Easky30, User:BMSOUZA||Histor, Zytik, Portopolis, Ruadh, Yoyo21|
|West Massodeya||OGF:Federal States/Collaborative States/Massodeya||User:yoyo21||See Overview Map||Phase I of West Massodeya is now available.||2019-08-19|
|East Massodeya||Coming soon|
To avoid overwikification issues, please limit updates to no more than a tweet (280 characters). Note that the "State Information" column links to each state's "in-world" wiki page, while "State Plans" links to personal sandboxes and the OGF:Federal States namespace where mappers can detail their plans for their state.
|State Information||State Plans||Owner(s)||Updates||Date|
|Aidlenaide|| Wiki: User:GregoryLoss
|Aperia|| Wiki: User:Logan230
|Arghenna|| Wiki: User:Fluffr_Nuttr
|Arlington|| Wiki: User:Pancake Killer
OGF: Pancake Killer
|Astrantia|| Wiki: User:Marcello
|Bas-Chanceux|| Wiki: User:Luziyca
|Belirias|| Wiki: User:Johnny
|Boscainifornio|| Wiki: User:TBMap
|Caroline|| Wiki: User:Abdy
|Clamash|| Wiki: User:bootmii
|Culpepper|| Wiki: User:whateversusan
|Detail in Hearthsbridge and suburbs, connections to Divinity's Grace, and the creation of town boundaries statewide.||2019-07-16|
|Ervinia|| Wiki: User:William_Hampton
|Fermont|| Wiki: User:JayPlaysBeamNG
|Gilliad|| Wiki: User:Jarrodcamo
|Insumah|| Wiki: User:Dimitrij
|Larimont|| Wiki: User:Katraiba Republic
OGF: Katraiba Republic
|Makaska|| Wiki: User:Luciano
|A focused "historical approach" for Ohunkagan region. The idea: only map things up to "1880 snapshot": basic landuse (towns, agriculture, forests) for four parishes (counties): La Porte, Swift, Iyotanhaha, Elizabeth. Currently ~40% complete. State ~90% complete on topo/hydrology.||2019-07-15|
|Minnonigan|| Wiki: User:TheMayor
|Currently mapping basic roads in the Thomas River and Wilson River basins to link Thomasford and Lake City in advance of developing Thomasford as the state capital.||2019-07-15|
|Natrinia|| Wiki: User:TheHolyEpicpenguin
|I've been mapping all over the place, with a focus on Morsboro's downtown - Check it out here! Secondary focus is on Oakhill-Natrinia border hills, with some planning/mapping of Tilsboro to begin soon.|
|Newlynn|| Wiki: User:PColumbus73
|Primary focus is on adding farmlands and building up the rural roads and communities across the state.|
|Nipewa|| Wiki: User:plainoldbread
|Oakhill|| Wiki: User:histor
|Oakley||User:Mstr/Sandbox/Federal_States_contributions#Oakley|| Wiki: User:mstr
|Oronotia|| Wiki: User:Myrcia
|Osaquoya|| Wiki: User:Poston
|Panasig|| Wiki: User:Rhiney boi
OGF: Rhiney boi
|Recently been working on Fort Collins, the state capital.||2019-07-15|
|Passamaqueets|| Wiki: User:Voivod
|Penquisset|| Wiki: User:Zytik
| Current Active Projects:
|Riopoderos|| Wiki: User:Megacity2005Creator
|Hi, I'm doing urban detailing in my state in a medium town, but currently I'm working on the suburban Juliansson Hills in Huntington.||2019-08-18|
|Seneppi||User:Ernestpcosby/Sandbox/Seneppi|| Wiki: User:Ernestpcosby
|I'm bouncing around some, but mostly currently working on detailing the downtowns of Wallawaukee, Brighston, Gramercy, and Annagawi as part of the Capital city challenge. Figuring out Brighston should help me start to get more of the greater Wallawaukee area done too. Other than that some small work around Wallawaukee and Brighston, such as an area in Brighston that'll be a major business/office park hub.||7/18/2019|
|Sierra|| Wiki: User:Brunanter
|Suenugan|| Wiki: User:Matteditfict
|Tauhon|| Wiki: User:htx
|Tejoma|| Wiki: User:elindio23
|Tempache|| Wiki: User:Infinatious
|Tulpanen|| Wiki: User:yoyo21
|I am currently focusing on mapping major connecting highways within Tulpanen, and filling in gaps in motorways such as FS-59 and FS-259. I also am continuing work on Lemmington, Tulpanen's largest city, and starting on Saint Magnus.||2019-08-29|
|Velena|| Wiki: User:Crete_Greece
|Walkegan|| Wiki: User:oof boi
OGF: oof boi
|Transcon and towns near major motorways. Also major crossstate highways like 77 and 33.|
|Whitestone|| Wiki: User:Z11
|Wilthamshire|| Wiki: User:iBallisticwolf2
|AR120-18|| Wiki: User:tom_m7
|AR120-72|| Wiki: User:blakebingham
|AR120-87|| Wiki: User:Shedingtonian
Vacant State Directory
If you are not a current FSA member and you're interested in joining the project, you are welcome to request a vacant territory. If you are a beginner mapper, be sure to check out the Massodeya project.
|State||Skill Level||Region||Feature Committee(s)||Notes|
|AR120-26||Intermediate||Northeast||Mountain Range B|
|AR120-29||Intermediate||Northeast||none||Some mapping exists from a previous owner.|
|AR120-31||Intermediate||East Central||Mountain Range B|
|AR120-34||Intermediate||East Central||River 2|
|AR120-35||Intermediate||East Central||River 2, Mountain Range B|
|AR120-45||Intermediate||West Central||River 1|
|AR120-46||Intermediate||West Central||River 1, Mountain Range A|
|AR120-47||Intermediate||West Central||Lake 3, Mountain Range A|
|AR120-51||Intermediate||Lakes||Lakes 1, 2, 5||Some mapping exists from a previous owner.|
|AR120-56||Intermediate||Lakes||Lake 3||Some mapping exists from a previous owner.|
|AR120-73||Intermediate||Mountain||Mountain Range A|
|AR120-74||Intermediate||Mountain||Mountain Range A|
|AR120-82||Intermediate||Far Northwest||Mountain Range A|
|AR120-85||Intermediate||Far Northwest||Mountain Range A|
FSA on the Wiki
- Federal States - Official wiki page for the Federal States of Archanta. State-owners should make sure the information regarding their state is correct.
- AR120 Forum - Official forum section for Federal States discussions.
- OGF:Federal States - Information for mappers who would like to get involved in the AR120 project.
- OGF:Federal States/Franchises - List of franchises in the FSA to aid in mapping.
- OGF:Federal States/International Relations - Information about embassies and consulates in the FSA and the FSA's diplomatic presence abroad.
- OGF:Federal States/Highways - Information and collaboration regarding the Federal States Defense and Commerce Motorway Network, the FSA's inter-state motorway system.
- OGF:Federal States/Railways - Information and collaboration regarding the Federal States network of freight railways and passenger rail services
- OGF:Federal States/Important Persons - List of important persons in FSA history.
- OGF:Federal States/Natural Features - Collaboration page for naming large natural features (mountain ranges, significant rivers, the lakes, etc.) in the FSA.
- OGF:Federal States/State profiles - Information about each state, from each state's owner(s).
- OGF:Federal States/Submissions - Original submission page for the FSA. Note that some topics have been spun off into the independent pages below. If a topic has its own page, please use the individual topic page rather than Federal States/Submissions.
Pages in this category occasionally flirt with OGF:Overwikification, so mappers should not spend too much time on these.
- OGF:Federal States/Sports - List of sports teams in the FSA. While mappers are welcome to add sporting teams from their state to their list, note that the FSA does not yet have any official sports leagues, and will not organize any sporting leagues until more active mappers have joined the project.
OGF:Federal States/License plates - Gallery of license plates by state.Merged with OGF:Federal States/Highways.