User:Mstr/Sandbox/Federal States contributions
Eastern collaborative state (AR120-11): New Carnaby
- 1 Eastern collaborative state (AR120-11): New Carnaby
- 2 Industry
- 3 Military coordination
- 4 Interstates
- 5 Oakley sandbox
- 6 GESF
- 7 Peregrinus
- 8 Electricity in the Federal States
Eastern collaborative state (AR120-11): New Carnaby
My ideas for rules of cooperation
- experienced and unexperienced mappers are welcome
- a user is only allowed to edit in areas given by the coordinators
- a user is allowed to edit only in one county at once
- moving/changing the position of county boundaries have to be discussed with the coordinators
- natural and all other features added by the user should fit in size and proportion and should be compatible with the topography
- motorways are always proposed by the coordinators. It is not allowed to use the tag highway=motorway for motorways which were not proposed by the coordinators. Instead the tag highway=trunk shoud be used
- the creation of larger "special" facilities (national or international airports, seaports, raceways, nuclear facilities, large military bases, ...) must be discussed with the coordinators
- the coordinators are allowed to remove all stuff which offend against the rules on this page and/or bann users from the territory without further inquiry
Hydrography and topography
August Georgington Airport
East Annshire is a county in the east of New Carnaby, coterminous with the eastern part of Ann'harbor.
West Annshire is a county in the east of New Carnaby, coterminous with the western part of Ann'harbor.
Oakley is a small county in the east of New Carnaby between East Annshire and West Annshire.
- Mapping highways in AR120
- WikiForum/Highway plan
- currently 1 423 km highway=motorway
- Interstate 28
- Interstate 30
- Interstate 75
- Interstate 77
- Interstate 85
- Interstate 95
Ann Shipbuilding (ASB) is on of the largest shipyards on the East Coast and one of the largest industrial employers in Ann'harbor. It has the capability to build a variety of vessels including cargo ships, container ship, car carriers, tankers, iron ore carriers, naval vessels like destroyers, aircraft carriers and submarines. ASB also performs refueling and complex overhaul work on war vessels. Besides shipbuilding, the facility is able to do marine engineering, produce diesel engines, turbochargers, storage batteries, large steel structure fabrications and port machinery.
Since 1998, Ann Shipbuilding started the deactivation of nuclear-powered ships.
Annport is a privately owned agency responsible for administering services for the Ports of Ann'harbor. It is also a logistics and transportation company and operates several container terminals at the Ports of Ann'harbor, as well as cargo handling and transport services by rail, road and sea. Founded as state-owned agency in 1905, the company was privatised during the 1940s in order to modernize port facilities. The company is described as having adopted innovative approaches.
Staten Oil is a Federal States oil company.
The Federal States needs some military. Since most of the country is under construction no decisions can be made in the near future. If you/your state wants to contribute to the armed forces, please add the proposal(s) here. No decisions are made/discussed!
|§ Important technical notes to users|
|This is just a test, please ignore!|
- OGF:Federal States
- OGF:Federal States/Natural features
- OGF:Federal States/Highways
- Natural features
- special buildings
|9, -41.24, 160.36|
|State of Oakley|
|Constituent state of||Federal States|
|• Vice Governor||TBD|
|• Total||xxx km2|
xxx sq mi
|• Estimate (2018)||xxx|
|• Per capita||$|
Oakley is a populous state in the New Ingerland peninsula in the southeastern Federal States. It borders on the Ardentic Ocean to the northeast, the states of Astrantia to the south, Fermont to the east, and Culpepper to the west.
|States||Aidlenaide · Alormen · Aperia · Arghenna · Arlington · Astrantia · Belirias · Boscainifornio · Caroline · Clamash · Cosperica · Culpepper · East Massodeya · Fermont · Gilliad · Insumah · Laine · Makaska · Mennowa · Minnonigan · Natrinia · Newlynn · New Carnaby · Nipewa · Oakhill · Oakley · Oronotia · Osaquoya · Panasig · Passamaqueets · Penquisset · Riopoderos · Seneppi · Sierra · Suenugan · Tauhon · Taviani · Tejoma · Tempache · Trinity Island · Tulpanen · Walkegan · West Massodeya · Whitestone · Wilthamshire|
|Federal district||Capital District|
Great Eastern and Stanton Folkstone Railway
|GESF Railway Company|
The GESF Railway Company is a large freight railroad network in the Federal States. Its parent company Great Eastern and Stanton Folkstone is headquartered in Stanton, New Carnaby. GESF hauls bulk cargo from the harbors in the east, i.e. Ann'harbor, general cargo and intermodal freight. The creation of GESF started with the merger of Great Eastern Railway and the Stanton Folkstone Railway in 1985.
The Peregrinus Express (abbreviated to Peregrinus) is ArchRail's flagship service along the Central East Corridor (CEC) in the eastern Federal States between Huntington in the north and Ann'harbor in the south via three intermediate stops, including Saint Jacobs, Lafayette and Stanton. Peregrinus Express trains attain 280 km/h per hour.
Electricity in the Federal States