I just thought I should also say that I've put in quite a bit of Padjadjaran-Pasundan into my history of Wiwaxia, since you are the closest neighbour... for instance that originally Wiwaxia was a satellite kingdom controlled by Padjadjaran and first mention of people/social groups in the area now Wiwaxia is in "The Little Saga of Salaka" from Padjadjaran.
Later it was colonised from the north but with incursions by Padjadjaran periodically, and that Padjadjaran occupied part of southeastern Wiwaxia during a war between our two countries in 1773-1775. Since then, the largest non-Wiwaxian ethnic group is Padjadjaranians (and Pasundanians).
Probably even more specific, I also mention the first Queen Eglantine I not being able to sign a peace treaty with the Great Rajah of Padjadjaran.
In short, I have no idea what kind of rulers/government/history you envisioned for Padjadjaran so just let me know if you want me to change any of this to reflect how you've been thinking!
Just wanted to let you know.
- sorry take a long time to reply your message...
- i still strugle how to fill territory with highway,border,river, ect... so the other aspect is my second priority...
- i will follow and adjust most of your creation about history and relationship between wiwaxia and pasundan-padjadjaran
- maybe a little aspect i can add
- padjadjaran people called djadjaric while pasundan people called sundanic
- sorry with my poor english...
Hello bmsouza, actually the sundic alphabeth which i use in pasundan-padjadjaran is not my creation, its sundanese alphabeth, ancient alphabeth used by sundanese people, indigenous people of west java province, indonesia, place whre i live in... If you want to know about the alphabet you can read this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundanese_alphabet
- Thank you, Okiazr! I did not know this alphabet! Best regards! -- BMSOUZA (talk) 22:13, 23 February 2016 (CET)
I was looking at the OGF:List of languages page, and your two languages don't have a language family assigned to them. I've been creating the Asperic languages page on the wiki, and this is inspired by the Austronesian languages of our world. If your languages are based on languages from this family, would you be happy if I added to the Asperic family on the wiki? Please let me know your thoughts. Turnsole80 (talk) 10:20, 14 July 2017 (CEST)